ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490949
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

who am i supposed to attack now?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i attack a random mario while i wait for more information.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i attack a random luigi while i wait for more information.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i get bored of posting and go and do my stupid homework like a good little child.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

i already keellled you.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

yes, but i'm on your side, remember?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i attack calvinkidd with my mushroom powers and shower him with the remnants of bigfatkitty.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Actually I am not yet dead! (spamalot)
I turned u into a real ugly bunny so my head doesn't blowup but u do cauz stormwalker is too big for ur stomach and SHE(I got it right!) kills u. So ur not a sumo wrestler.
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

thanks you for remembereing. well dont' worry,. if you did my homework you would explode from boredom. wait i forgot, you already exploedded. and i can't dissolve BECAUSE I AM STILL INVINCIBLE.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

How did u turn back human? I said ur stuck as a bunny! Well then I rage and turn into a KILLER EVIL MAN EATING BUNNEH!!! (yeah I know but if ur a shape shifting fox I can be a evil bunny from Monty python!) let us no forget that I still have my carege hidden in the forest and what ever I hid inside it.
Then I eat a hole through ur gut and storm walker comes out and u die.
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

so now i am a pool of pee. well i get to be acid pee then. i take the shape of my normal squirrelness and attack wildly with reckless abandon. i ooze inside your of your ears and eat through your brain cells, and your skull, and whatever shield you will say you have. and then i go to happy pony feather land and drink from the pool of magicallness. now i am a squirrel again, and whoever is dead may visit happy pony feather land and be returned to your original shape.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

and my homework makes as much sense as the following problem; question: if you have three apples and you give me four, how many teeth does a walrus have? include a labeled ratio of pears to the stiches on the tooth fairyâs dress and explain itâs relevance to the Boston tea party. use complete sentences and incorrect grammar. be sure that every word has at least two vowels, and at least one z, f, and q.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

don't worry, i've got it already. just confusing AND MORE BORING THAN BEING LOCKED IN THE CLOSET FOR A DAY (courtesy of my annoyting sister0

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Monty python is more than one person. So u don't turn into him. And when I ate ur guts out storm walker came out as a squirrel cauz she wasn't digested yet. Then I leap and bite ur hand of and start to chew up ur arm until it's all gone. Then I eat ur other arm and ur legs. Then u can't move and u sit there all alone. When u shape shift, whatever u turn to also is missing all it's limbs.
SD battlefield

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I make a small Lightning Ball and place it in a Fire Cage...

DA[Sklyord Arkanderson]

Showing 2371-2385 of 3654