ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490947
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I create an fissure around bigfatkitty so he sinks, I then close it so that it breaks his entire body and he's stuck there forever. and i then tell everybody not to listen to any voices that come from the fissure.

SD( crystal UFO)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I rub my foot and activate my super lucky bunny powers! A tv apears infront of me and it shows an explosion so i dont hear ur jokes.Then it turns out that u threw the hand grenade up hill so it rolls back down to u. Then a flying monkey comes and gives me cake! then I step to the right and a yeti comes out the forest wereing a grass skirt. Then it calls for it's brethren and they all attack GC castle with their strength, speed, teeth, claws and bad dancing that does permanent damage to ur brains.
SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Kuro7 puts water around my arrow and i hit theconquerer111 in the forehead and puts his fire out and damages him greatly.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

uh i'm an earthbender. not water. and we are having an alliance with TC111 so don't shoot him.

SD(crystal UFO)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I create a vine and trip you with it while you're aiming for the UFO. Then I grab your arm and legs with vines and toss you into a wooden made chair. You are tied down and I inject bamboo seedlings into your limbs and close the wounds.

SD (Battlefield?)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

School starts tomorrow for me! so i won't be active. I make a huge volcano! and it spurts lava and fire all around GC members and i then collapse the mountain to make debris fall on them. Pickpocket, build on that.

SD(Crystal fortress - safe)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

School starts tomorrow for me! so i won't be active.

Lucky I've been going to school since Aug. 15.
it spurts lava and fire all around GC members

I stop all the fire and fly to the mountains.
GC (Mountains)
Wait your attack didn't happen because your in a
(Crystal fortress - safe)

and one is not allowed to attack from inside a safe.
GC Mountains.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

But u still have an army of yeti attacking GC castle. My lucky bunny powers help affect my team so concoror sneezes when he is being pickpocketed and feels it so he turns and beats up kitty. Then when kitty panics he tries to attack me but an airplane was passing from above and it droped an anvil on kitty. Then another flying monkey brings me cake!
SD
And sorry koru I got ninja'd

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I climb high into the trees and look for somebody to attack.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@rivercrab01 What clan are you in? I make a small ball of Fire in my left hand and a small Lightning ball in my right one. I then mix them and put them in a Lighting,Fire,Earth,Water, cage.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Dair5: I change into a fox, my limbs and body become too small for the vines, and I escape before the bamboo can be injected, and rush towards you, scratching at your face. THen, I leap off and run to the GC castle.

Well then I create a thin block of wood to cover my face. While you're running I instantly fill your general area with thorns. Now you have thorns in your paws.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

i don't know what SD is

A shortening of the clan you're in.

(i'm most likely younger than you people so i wouldn't know)

I'm just 13.

My fox is japanese, I never said it wasn't.

No, but the beta-site doesn't say it is.

I can shape-shift.

Japanese fox can't shape-shift.

And bicola saw me as Palpatine and attacked me instead. So Daleks survived.

1, you transformed after bicola's attack.
2, otherwise, you should be dead, because he shoot you.
3, you can't transform! You're just a normal fox, the beta-site doesn't say anything else.

Come on John, even Koru, an SD member who has attempted to kill me several times and even succeeded once, said that my fox can change shape.

But he isn't a beta-tester as far as I know.

and stormwalker

She's in SD.

magic turtle knives that never miss.

You don't have that on your Armatar.

i kill you with my super-mega-ultra-awesome-super-stick!!!!

You don't have that on your Armatar.

I never said it wasn't. I just cut off one of my heads.

Yes, but it doesn't stop. It continue deeper into your body and you die.

Even bicola agrees he can shape-shift.

But who cares about opinions when the facts are final?

Just because the Japanese fox-demons can change shape doesn't it mean that all foxes can do it. Nothing proves that you should be something else than a normal fox.

@Awesomesauce806 You're still banned! That's the second time I say it. If I see you post another time before your banning ends, I will ban you for 5 weeks from all AWs except the thread for more ideas for them.

(castle)

When did you make that castle?

My warriors cut bfk on the middle with their axes. But first I but bfk in ice.

SD [battle-field]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i attack somebody vicously so they die.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

after being viciously attacked and dying, i go run around like a crazy squirrel and wonder who the heck am i supposed to kill now.
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i mean vicoulsy attacking someone. I DIDN" DIE :P
SD wherever

Showing 2386-2400 of 3654