ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490951
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

yes, but i'm still a bit younger than you

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@calvinkidd
i went to my fortress after the attack so... yay school day ended!

SD(safe)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Yes but you posted

(safe)
after your attack so and never your fortress so no you did not attack
GC Mountains
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i am the devil

No you are a fire master.
you can't pick a pocket when there is no pocket.

You are supposed to attack or something not make pointless quotes but whatever.
I fly to the conquer and rip off his horns. I throw them in ocean where he can not get them.
GC (Battlefield)
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i viciously bite calvinkidd and not get burned with my magical mega mushroom powers. then i eat your eyes out before you can do anything and now you have magic rabies. you turn into an angry bug.
SD (wherever)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Fine, I ride on an earth wave to calvinkidd and create a fissure right under him, and rain down meteor [url=http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Earthbending#Avatar_Level_Earthbending]bullets[quote] on him.

SD(battlefield earth wave)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i put bug poison on an arrow and finish calvinkidd137 off

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

god likes me and upgrades me (my armatar)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

god likes me and upgrades me

There is no god in the AW-world.

If pickpocket's armatar can make anvils fall on heads and summon yetis, as well as being a Monty Python rabbit (does it say THAT on the beta site?) why can't I shapeshift?

Everything like that stops when you agree you can't shape-shift. That was my plan.

And besides, what would I do if I were just a fox?

So you mean you don't know anything about foxes, except that the Japanese fox-demons can shape-shift?

It's more fun if the "weak" armatar (squirrels, bunnies, foxes) are somehow able to survive against the UPEW(Uber-Powerful Elemental Wizards).

Who think it's "fun" when you cheat? BTW, I'm no wizard. I can't use magic.

I turn into a guy on a wheelchair, and squash the thorns with the wheels! Then I run off (in fox form), buy a watering can full of weedkiller at the store, and tip it all over Dair's plants. To follow it up, I turn into a hunter, and set several traps for pickpocket...

Everybody, just ignore that.

SD

Did you really mean that? You can change to SD if you want.

BTW, you forgot that you're dead. I killed you.

SD [battle-field]
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No one told me how they got rid of the yeti army.
Then I use my enegizer bunny power to shoot through all the traps. Then I turn to raving rabit and grab a toilet plugged and smash kitty in the face with it. Then I become bunicula and suck ur blood and now ur my vampire slave
SD battlefield

myym79
myym79
4 posts
Nomad

I need a coin please my family is starving(not really).

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

you know myym79. that counts as spam because it doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

I shake the earth so greatly that everybody falls. i then open up the earth under bigfatkitty and swallow him whole to the mantle.

SD(battlefield)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i go to gc memebers and do the raviing rabit annoying scream and then kill themselves cauz they cant take it. and acording to bfk, a bunny can blow ur head up when u look at it, so i blow ck head up
sd

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i wait for calvinkidd to respon to his eyes being eated out
SD (wherever calvinkidd is)

Showing 2401-2415 of 3654