ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491130
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm back! Once koru gets me inside I turn into the master wizard again! I shoot a lazer out of my hand that melts through part of the wall to slow SD to come in.
SD (master) Ice place

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I join in again after recovering from last time. I quickly keep the laser up and go through the hole before it closes. Then I help attack Calvin who is the only one and we overpower him. The castle is ours!

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm back! Once koru gets me inside I turn into the master wizard again! I shoot a lazer out of my hand that melts through part of the wall to slow SD to come in.
SD (master) Ice place

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh idk why it posted three times....
I put metal restraints around ck arms and legs and attack them to the celling. Then I get a baseball bat and smack Calvin until candy comes out
SD(master) castle

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I shoot a lazer out of my hand that melts through part of the wall to slow SD to come in.

The magic spell I put around the fortress healed it before you could come in. And anyway when you got close Daleks traps sprung and killed you so no the fortress is still GC.
I create a wall of swords and throw them at pickpcket and then I make a wall around the fortress and a moat but this moat is made of such cold water it freezes anything that has any warm traces on it immediately. The wall is made of diamond so nothing can penetrate it.
GC (Daleks fortress) Dark Wizard
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I make a bridge that goes over the wall and I go over the bridge to the fortress. Then I make myself transparent and go through the ice. I help Koru and we take you down and drain your powers.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The wall was too high for anything to go over it reaching well above 50,000 vertical feet so even if you get up that high the air would be to thin to breath. I make spikes of hardened steel mounted on the wall that are 5 ft. long so no one can touch it.
GC (dark wizard) Daleks fortress

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

hello! i am wind master/ air master. that means i can control how thin/thick the air is! and i can fly over the spikes.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I produce a tempreture of 10,000 degrees to melt a hole in the wall and form the melted wall into a bridge of the moat. It freezes due to the water, and I hover across it. I again, go through the fortress and bring the temperature up 300 Calvin, on the spikes. So that the spikes melt but not the castle. I join in with koru, and drain your powers. Then we tie you in magical chains that stop you from using your powers or regaining them and drop you in the moat.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The wall was too high for anything to go over it reaching well above 50,000 vertical feet

I was under the impression that the fortress was fully enclosed like an elaborate igloo palace thing.

GC [safe] [Blue Mage]
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I was under the impression that the fortress was fully enclosed like an elaborate igloo palace thing.

Erm. No. It is like any other castle.
300 Calvin

You mean Kelvin.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

You mean Kelvin

Yes. Sorry, my phone sometimes puts the wrong word. soo yeah...
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I teleport into the safe using my remaining strength and I fall asleep on my tempurpedic bed causing myself to gain strength quicker.
I have a proposal. Instead of calling them safes we should change the name to barracks instead of safes because this is a war right.
GC (dark wizard) safe

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Instead of calling them safes we should change the name to barracks instead of safes because this is a war right.

Except the camps are already barracks. We could call safes neutral zones or something.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Except the camps are already barracks

Except no one uses camps.
GC (Dark wizard) safe
Showing 3211-3225 of 3654