ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490982
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Ya sorry im not very good at remembering things. I'm in GC.

What members do you have hostage? none thats who! %)

To be exact 2,wwedfan and calvinkidd
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I tackle you while your storing energy and cause you to lose it all.And if YOU looked at the last pages,you would know that they are held hostage, but they just pretended that they're not and started attacking everyone again.Get your facts right.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Technically you never restrained them, so they simply got up and went back to our camp.

GC

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I use my werewolf senses to track down samz after he loss his energy and beat him senseless with brute strength.
SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I use my werewolf senses to track down samz after he loss his energy and beat him senseless with brute strength.
SD

Samz is still at camp so you can't do anything.
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

I tell daleks to go where samz is being sniffed out by dair5 and tell daleks to shoot at him..when dair5 is down, i tell daleks to stand next to him and i stab him to death with my sword...after he dies, daleks, samz, and i go back to the GC camp

~GC~

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Meh.Obviously you won't let up from your side so I'll just go to another AW thread.Super out.For now.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

On a completely different note,I would just like to point out that there are 2 new AW threads,1 non-clan friendly,and one clan-friendly.They are both linked below.
This one is the sixth sense thread.Read John's first post to learn more.Clan Friendly
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8087381/armatar-war-the-sixth-sense
And this is defeat the enemy.As you can tell,this is non-clan friendly
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8072336/armatar-war-defeat-the-enemy

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Like before,Super out.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the reminder.

I guess I sit with daleks for the moment.

~GC

kingklik
kingklik
3 posts
Peasant

i do not understand this lol

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well, I sit under an apple tree and read my book, learning about elemental spells.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Every new players here who don't know what this is and so can follow this link to find out.

@supermape123 Your links didn't work. I retry,

Version 5 - Defeat the enemy.

Version 6 - The sixth sense.

@crazyape Scholars don't believe in magic. Scholars can't use magic. So reading that is useless for you.

I put you in coma with my coldness and take the book. That chapter is about making an element master more powerful, I think I keep this book. I also see the guide to kill an Ice lord. I must keep this book safe in my fortress and no one can enter except me and my warriors.

~Sprhydroosa~

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well, I look more like harry potter, and you look more like a a guy who got covered in blue paint, and decided to start throwing ice cubes around, if THAT'S how you're gonna play it. Before you freeze me, I morf to a Shaman, and teleport with the book to my cave, which is ray shielded, and has nuclear assault missile turrets, armoured with ray shielding. Is THAT how we gonna play it? Well, more than one person can do that. IN my layered defence, I start summoning death troopers, and darth vader replicas. And also a lava totem. *laughs*

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Ray shielded. If you'll be kind enough to look that up, it's teleport-proof. And no. It's *CLAN FRIENDLY*, not *CLAN REQUIRED*. Anyway, so, I set my guards around the thing, get my Darth vaders to put up a sign that says "Enter at your own free will" and under that "Special armor armor availabble to friends&Neighbors"
I then start magically forging the shoulder plates for a massive armoured suit.

Showing 1291-1305 of 3654