ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hobbies

65 12785
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know we all like to hang online, but what do you guys do besides? Do you play sports? Do crafts? Read books? Build models?

Personally, I enjoy knitting. I just finished making a blanket for someone for Christmas (it took forever!), and now I am teaching my roommate how to knit. I like being able to make things for myself. Such a sense of accomplishment!

Also, this past summer I got my SCUBA certification. I haven't been able to dive since I came back to California, but I am building up my own equipment and am going to live on the coast during the spring. So hopefully then I will be able to log many more dives

So what does everyone else do?

• 65 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well every once in a while I'll bring my Bass Clarinet home(I don't own it the school does) and practice, I do build LEGO models frequently cause I'm awsome like that, I draw alot, mainly robots cause I cannot repeat CANNOT draw humans:X but I really don't do much else! Oh, I do take my turtle outside to have her bask or whatever it's called in the sun every week(she needs her sun). That's really all I have for hobbies

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Play the guitar, play soccer and tennis.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Make games(although I haven't finished one yet, dang short attension span, and edit my site www.website-de-hoolio.net

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Dont advertise now.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i collect, colelctions..... and i also build people out of paper... go to www.1999paperrobots.com
or it could be:
www.paperrobots1999.com

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im also a good artist i work with acrylic paint

pwningdude
pwningdude
36 posts
Peasant

I read alot.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well after I couldn't do college soccer anymore, I took up cliff jumping. Got badly injured. Now I see my job as a hobby. I bartend.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Cliff jumping?? Wow! I would never have the guts to do that. I just play with sharks instead

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

sharks? How do u play with them anyway? Feed em fish? I personally read most of the day

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well take care of them, feed them fish, go diving with them. Ya know, like an aquarist does!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I am an adrenaline junkie, unfortunately for my body.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea I can see how that would be hard on the body... my roommate is a kayaker, which I would consider to be an adrenaline sport. She took us out once, and I was so beat up by the end of the day. I had bruises months later, lol.

Diving is sort of an adrenaline boost for me, since I used to have a major fear of the ocean before I got my certification. So it is always a little scary getting in. But I don't do it for the adrenaline.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

is watching tv or using the computer considered ahobbie? or is that too lazy?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

o

so i guess another 1 of my hobbies is going to the cummunity on armor games... i still prefer drinking water above all else (cuz my body dehydrates fast...)

Showing 1-15 of 65