The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64725
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

well the point a the matter being that win% or kudos doesnt mean a thing according to how good you really are

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

it requires 1k match epic

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

so? my data got rested as well, and z said i can still join. if you are knowsn enough im sure z will let you in as well

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

i have been reseted by armorgames (est also) , so i cant join, sorry

You can join anyways.. Z told us all, that you only have to post the stats you remember, before they got rested..
dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

but the dang thing is i just have about ?/1500 matches

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

What's bad in there?
Are those your stats now or your old ones?

FeeNoMiNaL
FeeNoMiNaL
20 posts
Nomad

FeeNoMiNaL is willing to race in this tournament.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

FeeNoMiNaL is willing to race in this tournament.

FeeNoMiNaL has to post his stats if FeeNoMiNaL wants to enter the tournament.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

You guys just won't allow me a moment of peace will you? Well anyways, taht's actually a good idea.

What do you guys think? 1 thread to discuss the rules, 1 thread for sign up? Yay or nay?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you guys think? 1 thread to discuss the rules, 1 thread for sign up? Yay or nay?

Better to have a seperate thread for discussions about it.
FeeNoMiNaL
FeeNoMiNaL
20 posts
Nomad

FeeNoMiNaL can't say for sure if he can race in it because FeeNoMiNaL doesn't know if he'll be available yet...

PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

Yes, make the two threads, have this one deleted? Or rename this one to Discussion and make a sign-up thread.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Malkoir would like FeeNoMiNaL to stop talking in third person or Malkoir is going to kill you.

Joshua12323
Joshua12323
1 posts
Peasant

yo, I got invited to this by a friend a mine
Sounds like it'd be fun so i'm in.

Stats- [5,292 Matches 3,390 Wins] = 64% w/m

yea its not all that, but I'ma come for the fun of it, hope to see all of ya out there.
& if someone could msg me when the exact date the tourney will be that'd be awesome !

- Keep it cool homies

Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

...yeah, why not? Sign me up. Although if I don't show up, don't hesitate to start without me lul.

Matches: Somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000.
Win ratio: About 20%.

Showing 106-120 of 342