ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839361
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If u just took the time to get your facts straight you would have known that the MK14 is a special edition of the M14 which is just the base for the M21. So only in a very strange, twisted way they are the same

well if u wana get technical about it.
but i mean i read on like the mw3 website(not the official cod one, the one that was out before the game came out.) that the two r the same. it makes sense. they both look the same, do about the same damage, have the same fire rate and sound the same
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I just noticed that you get the same xp if you kill a Juggernaut and regular guy. It's kind of stupid, you should get at least 150 xp because he has like 5x more health.

pabloide
pabloide
7 posts
Peasant

lol, i just have CoD MW3 for wii T.T

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i know the best way to kill a jug. i can kill the jug recon singl handedly. by myself.
what i do is i empty my acr into it from range, then switch to the fmg9s, but shoot only one at the jug. then once it runs out of ammo, i start to shoot the other one while reloading the first. then i switch back and by then they r dead.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Is it normal for a jug to survive 2 rpg rockets, almost every bullet from my ACR with scavenger pro and extended mags and a semtex? cos thats what i did to it, then my friend got one cheeky sniper shot and the jug died-.- so i had nothing left. I then got a 7 ks with my knife and died.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

the rpgs probably missed.... they just randomly fly around. the best rocket for killing them is a smaw.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Takes a few seconds with the fmg9s, just empty all the ammo on them, which takes about ten seconds.

And quickscoping is harder than I thought. People on YouTube make it look so easy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol i know ghost. if u want to qucik scope, then i can give u a guy who is really good`s gammer tag. he is a really good quick scoper. my friends say im good, but he makes me look like i have never played before in my life. i prefer the l18 for my sniper, but it is a little boring until u get cool cammos.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

All guns I used are overpowered.

I started with the striker when everyone said it was the only usable shotgun.

*2 minutes later*

"Striker n00b go 2 hell*

Ok then. Let's change to M4A1.

"OMGZ stop uzing Oe Pee wepz dude"

So I change to a semi auto gun, the MK14

"mk14 is a rapidfirez sniperz"

So now I use the AA12 and still...

"AUTO SHOTGUN NOOB"

I even got accused of my stinger being OP.

At the end of the day you can be running with the KSG and still be called noob.

Also finally got all shotguns gold. The MODEL IS AMAZING! I got my first MOAB in mission with it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

^ Kids getting butthurt because they can't get killstreaks. People get so upset over little things, it's just a game.

Anyway, I found my new setup, don't know why I didn't think of this sooner: Blind eye pro, assassin pro, and dead silence pro. Before you say anything, nope, I'm not camping. I have the mp7 with a silencer and extended mags and I rush. It's like being invisible. The important thing about that setup is to stay away from your teammates at all times. And people get so angry because they can't hear or see you, so that's fun.

Also finally got all shotguns gold.

Must've took a really long time to do that, especially with the ksg and model.
MarshDanni
MarshDanni
1 posts
Nomad

Man I hate when kids play CoD yelling at you if you killing them laughing at you if they kill you

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Marsh, you could always mute them. That's what I do to most people if they start talking crap, unless I know them or just don't feel like it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Marsh, you could always mute them. That's what I do to most people if they start talking crap, unless I know them or just don't feel like it.

same for me, but i add another reason for not muting them. if i want to talk trash back, then i dont mute them
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

The add glitch is stopping me from quoting. This is in response to pickpockets post:

I do that to, but I was too lazy to put it there. Of course, if I am sucking that game and don't talk back because I might start raging. ;P But it's not as fun to trash younger kids, because they just swear and yell.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

darn...."and" should be "I"

Another thing I hate is people with bad mics that just feed static the whole game. Then they try to talk and it sounds like really bad auto-tune.

Showing 1516-1530 of 3990