ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839362
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@dev
i find it funny to talk trash back at them because of this...
kid (high voices: oh you guys all suck monkey balls!
me: im suprissed u know what the term "balls" means.
kid: oh shut the fudge up!
me:lol
now i dont trash talk the 20 years old guys who live in their mom`s basement playing this 24/7 cauz their every other word is f***.

guy: what the **** you ****ing suck! i will **** you up so bad you ****ing ****er.
me: chill out man
guy: SHUT THE **** UP YOU MOTHER ****ER I WILL---
me: *mute*

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket:

Lol, that is so true. I kind of like atagonizing the 20 year olds. It's funny to hear them get that mad. Then they make their mission in life to hunt you down. Fun times...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Back when I had a mic, it made my voice really deep, so everyone thought I was in my 30s. :/

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@dev
What's REALLY funny is corner trapping them or constantly killing then in hardcore :P then it's hilarious

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I recently tried using sitrep pro and trying to hear enemies.

It works sometimes but you don't know which direction it's coming from because I don't have a headset.

Must've took a really long time to do that, especially with the ksg and model.

Actually in hardcore they become the most epic guns. Put range + extended mags on the KSG and it's like running with the good ol' spas from MW2.

@ All muting talk

My voice volume is on zero so I don't hear anything anyone says. I only turn it on if I'm with a friend with a headset.

I use muting as a way in search and destroy to find out who is left. I only play search and destroy because it is an epic game type.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's the hype about search and destroy? I've played it a few times and I just don't see it. I know you get more xp than most other game modes, but once you die you can't respawn and it's a rather slow game type.

I'm a ground war/domination player.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I don't care about XP at all so that rules that out.

But have you ever had that feeling when the person says

"You're last alive. Finish the mission"

And pull off a bomb plant 1 vs 5 clutch?

That's why I play search and destroy.

Also I play the objective in ALL game modes so in domination I go 10-30 or something like that but have 15+ caps. And I get fed up when people aren't playing objectives in domination.

However I like barebones a lot. I was never a fan of kill streaks and it fits my style of play.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I just don't like having to wait that long to play if I die, and whenever I've played search and destroy everyone is camping because they are scared of dying, so it's very slow for me.

I play the objective on domination too if I know I can cap a flag and I defend, but I won't go by myself to cap a flag often because the enemy are going to swarm near there. But I do like getting on one of their flags for a few seconds then going somewhere else and wait for them, it's perfect bait.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Apparently they nerfed the striker. Why would they do that? It's not overpowered at all, of course it'll kill you in one or two shots close range, but that's what shotguns are supposed to do. If it could kill you while you're across the map then it'll be overpowered. It's like Infinity Ward just wants to eliminate people from using the shotguns.

But I don't understand them. If they do that then they should also take out or at least tone down final stand and dead man's hand. Where you get a pistol and nothing else with final stand and dead man's hand isn't as powerful as a predator missile.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

The buffed the other shotguns though.

YES!

Can't wait to be running around with the KSG, Model and AA12.

I was wondering why I was getting too many one hits with the KSG. :/

I knew it was worth getting them all gold. I knew it!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I see. That's good then, might have to try the spas and ksg now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah so will I. I saw someone with the ksg running around today and I'm like "why is he doing so good?!?" now I know
And all elite members, join the armor games group! I made one a few days ago on it..... And I'm the only one.....

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Sorry pickpocket, I don't have elite.

The only reason I want it is for map packs. I thought because there was elite we would get maps at the same time as xbox but NOOOOO. So I am not supporting Activision by buying elite. Unless they come up with a game changing feature.

So now I have to wait even more longer...

Syringe
Syringe
23 posts
Constable

CoD > Bfield

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

leo, U DONT HAVE TO BuY IT. u can just make a free version. it doesnt give u map packs, but it wouldnt anyway

Showing 1531-1545 of 3990