ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839347
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

No I mean because you don't know if it is final stand or dead mans hand.

If you knife you risk dieing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

As weak as the grenades are, how come they didn't allow us to replenish them with scavenger pro? Or give us two lethals and four tacticals with the pro version.

Death streaks should go and never come back they reward people for doing bad

Infinity Ward is catering to newcomers with this game.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

No I mean because you don't know if it is final stand or dead mans hand.

Dead man's hand has a blatantly obvious C4 strapped to their chest. They will blow up before you even get a chance to think about knifing.

Why would you even think about knifing?

Because reloading when somebody is on final stand right in front of you in a wide open area means certain death for you.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Because reloading when somebody is on final stand right in front of you in a wide open area means certain death for you.

Reminds me of this thread I made.
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

I always die on CoD it's pretty good I like survival the best

alpharomeocars
alpharomeocars
10 posts
Nomad

Has anyone ever killed a riotshield armoured juggernaut? I haven't managed it. But I seen one. They have brown suits and yellow-tinted visors. They carry a riotshield and an LMG. Anyone ever killed one? I haven't... On insane difficulty there were two of them and loads of soldiers and a chopper...

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Dead man's hand has a blatantly obvious C4 strapped to their chest. They will blow up before you even get a chance to think about knifing.

I must be stupid :/

I can't count how many times I thought it was last stand but was dead mans hand.

Reminds me of this thread I made.

I always reload way too early with LMGS. I have 3/4 of the clip and still feel it necessary to reload. It is really annoying.
dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

i hate CoD verry big maybe now you think i am a asehole but I don't like shooters at al but i play games like skyrim or other rpg games thank you

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I must be stupid :/

I can't count how many times I thought it was last stand but was dead mans hand.

Just keep an eye out. It's easier if you actually put them onto it, as you'll notice it randomly appear. But if you find someone on it, you'll be too preoccupied to notice it.
alpharomeocars
alpharomeocars
10 posts
Nomad

You mean on survival right? Yeah, they're quite annoying, especially when they are accompanied by 2 assault juggs and soldiers... Yes, I have killed them, but I'm DEFINITELY no 1337 MLG COD survival beast...
yeah. i've never killed one, but i've been killed when there were two of them one had a riotshield as well...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Best way to take them out is with a pred or an lmg.

Zaku193
Zaku193
7 posts
Peasant

i wonder if thell make another modern warfare with a new enemy or something

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They will in 2013, not sure if it'll be called Modern Warfare, but you can expect another game from Infinity Ward. Common sense by now that they make a new CoD every year.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

that they make a new CoD every year.

I don't think I'll get the next one. I'm getting pretty bored of MW3 and I don't play it as often as I used too.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Ooh, I just got into quickscoping. Just got the achievement for getting 200 one shot kills with sniper rifles, and unlocked the Red camo on my L118A. I'm getting kind of bored with the L118A though. Might switch to the MSR. Probably not.

Showing 1591-1605 of 3990