ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839328
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Agent13
Agent13
19 posts
Nomad

it doesn't matter what lvl the are as long as you can play good you can beat any body with any gun if you good at it LIKE moah hahaha beast at black ops

Agent13
Agent13
19 posts
Nomad

who here plays cod mw3

Agent13
Agent13
19 posts
Nomad

cuz one of my friend is a pro in that **** in ps3 and xbox 360

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Any one got any tips for sniping I just mean good places to snipe from,good classes and general advice.But before someone suggest quickscoping I hate it as it show little/no sniping skill in my opinion(everyone has their own)and is just a little annoying to have a lot of people like that in a match.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, sniping places are pretty obvious on MW3, you just have to search around. Looking that up on YouTube would be better than me trying to explain it because you can actually see the spots. But I recommend blind eye, assassin, and marksman if you want to sit in one spot and snipe. MP9 as a secondary in case people try to flank you or if you start moving around. Bouncing betty as lethal so you can cover an area and portable radar as tactical.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Well just in case you wanna try quickscoping, use MSR or L118A, or maybe the Barrett. use a throwing knife or semtex, concussion grenades and any pistol/machine gun pistol. Use Sleight of Hand or Scavenger, Quickdraw and Steady Aim if you're new to it, if you're more confident use Marksman like me.

For my tactical sniper I use an RSASS with extended magazines and Impact, Scavenger, Overkill with a MP7, Bouncing betty, portable radar. I use support- Decoy, Stealth Bomber and EMP. But that's just me.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Oh, and if you're going for Assassin on your sniper, use MP9 or Skorpion as your secondary.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

not drop zone! i loved drop zone! oh well. hey, i think i found a way to get a moab live. thats right. when in doubt, camp it out :P im gonna hide in infected and get a moab, hopefully. it should be interesting because you can use any class you want, right? and i thought i would hsare with you all, i went 44 and 2. it doesnt sound too big, but it is because..... it was on tdm! yeah man, thats how i roll. i was using an assult stike package though, so no moab but i go 2 reapers, 2 choppers, and 3 predators. i got like all the kills on my team. and now i have even more guns up to level 30, but not 31. here is the list off the top of my head.
mp7
ump45
cm901
acr
ak47
scar

and this is my gold list...
pp90m1
yeah... its pretty sad... i lose interest cauz of the last level and i start a new gun. im now usng the m16 and g36c. m16 is great on hardcore.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

you can use any class you want, right?

Nope, different games have different guns. There are only 4 types of games though.

1. Magnum Akimbo vs Knife - with no Throwing Knife

2. Striker and Five Seven Akimbo vs Knife - with Throwing Knife

3. Striker vs Juggernaut - (The infected people have the Striker and the XM25, and the Jugs have Magnum Akimbo)

4. MK46 vs Juggernaut - (Jugs are infected with knife and a Semtex, and others with Stuns and a Claymore)

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

im gonna hide in infected and get a moab

Did that on my second game in infected. I love that they replaced drop zone, because I never really like it. Hit the zone with a couple of Javelins and your set. I spent hours on Infected, but you don't rank up as fast, at least for me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I spent hours on Infected, but you don't rank up as fast, at least for me.

Not if you're a high level, but I entered second prestige and got up to level 20 in about half an hour.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Not if you're a high level, but I entered second prestige and got up to level 20 in about half an hour.

True. And it helps if you have less-than-skilled players going against you.
The person that was infected originally should get some bonus. Like an extra weapon, or a perk, like conditioning, just to make it a bit more interesting.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

The person that was infected originally should get some bonus. Like an extra weapon, or a perk, like conditioning, just to make it a bit more interesting.

Yeah, I think he should get Stuns or Flashes. My favourite is when it's Mission, with Magnum Akimbo. It is sooo fun. Everyone just camps on the tiny house and I get at least 15 kills. I just feel bad for the person who's infected on that map.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I think he should get Stuns or Flashes

Big nono.

Stuns and flashes for the infected? Alls you have to do is find them, stun/flash and you've got a 99% chance to kill them, with the 1% being if they get one of those annoyingly lucky random shot kills through being flashed or stunned. Also, it makes people easier to find as a hitmarker off a randomly thrown flash/stun is so helpful at times.

Infected should always have Dead Silence, Ext. Conditioning, throwing knife, and possibly a tactical instertion, IMO. They should also only be able to use their knife as a weapon but what the heck, if other people wanna give them weapons, have a blast.

This is just my opinion, but I'm sure anyone with any common sense (no offense), would NOT allow the infected to use flashes/stuns.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Ok, I was just suggesting, but when you're the first infected and you keep dying. Wouldn't you want something to help kill them? Maybe just one Stun. Everyone camps together anyways and you aren't blinded by them a lot.

Showing 1636-1650 of 3990