ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839320
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

They really should remove MOABs from Infected.

I just got 17 MOABs in 14 games.. :L

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hey I have a pretty good idea. We can make our own championship on cod
Let me alaborate...
Alright so first, we will need three or more captins. Then we pool all the remaining users and draft them. Once we are done drafting, the teams create their own clan tag. Then the captins will bring their team together and play against the other teams. The team with the best records at the end of the "season" would go into like a championship game. Thoughts? Questions? Complaints?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

They really should remove MOABs from Infected.

Agree, I'm kind of tired of everyone getting one every match.

Questions?

Would this be for us on AG, or with random people online?

Thoughts?

It's pretty cool, but I think MLG does these types of things.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah, it would just be us. if their are not enough people, then each captian can add people that they know to fill their team up. we need 5 per team or something like that.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Count me in, sounds pretty good<3

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Flag
Hey I have a pretty good idea. We can make our own championship on cod
Let me alaborate...
Alright so first, we will need three or more captins. Then we pool all the remaining users and draft them. Once we are done drafting, the teams create their own clan tag. Then the captins will bring their team together and play against the other teams. The team with the best records at the end of the "season" would go into like a championship game. Thoughts? Questions? Complaints?

One thing. Which system, pc Xbox or ps3?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Xbox, PC or PS3?

And you have to note the number of users that stay in this thread for a while is 6.

How many teams are we having.

Also if somehow it is a PS3 tournament and I'm captain. Can I be the fish clan?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

One thing. Which system, pc Xbox or ps3?

Ninja'd.

Also we'd have to make restrictions.

Please do not take away the striker. Please do not take away the striker.
snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

And you have to note the number of users that stay in this thread for a while is 6

yeah, but i know other gamers here...
and it appears that most of the community here is on ps3, so i guess we would start their... sorry x-box players. i assume that the same rules would apply to you... poor auggy...

Also we'd have to make restrictions.

...why? why do we need restictions? we want you to do the best you possibly can. it would be done in a private match and we would play several game types. tdm, domination, s&d, demolition, even ffa(what team the winner is in gets the win.) maybe some hardcore stuff too. and then you have the fun private match stuff, like team jug and things. the game types would have to be voted on before. the only possible problem i could see would be in the case of reload, the lag might be too much. so i think reload should make the party and invite the captians who invite their team. last time i played with reload, i had little to no lag. anyways.... since their are so few of us, we will have three captins. so...how should we choose the captains?
snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

oh sorry to confuse you, pickpocket told me to post that. said he was busy..... he should be back sometime soon...

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I wouldnt mind being a captain?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

alright so i looks like we must have a campaign then. i would also like to be a captain.
and for the users joining teams, do you think it would be best to draft them or to let them choose their captain?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Draft them. Much easier that way.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

alright. ok if you want to be a captain, please say so. then once we have our 3 captains, we can begin the draft.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Raises hand* I want to be a captain for the Xbox players.

Showing 1666-1680 of 3990