ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839290
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I can top hat pickpocket. I ended a game of infected in 30 seconds (not including 10 second count down). I was in the middle of about 12 people and became the first infected. Went on a 11 killstreak and then dide (NUUUUU). But 20 seconds later the game ended.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I prestiged in MW2 it gave the token immediately. I'm not sure if you only get the tokens for the MW series, or if BO is included.

I got the token yesterday, so it took a day to go through for me.
does anyone think they can get a moab in infected....as the infected players?

Well, you can't get a moab as an infected, but a 25 kill streak with a knife will be very hard, especially in infecteds current state where almost everyone camps. But before they added throwing knives I got up to a ten kill streak as an infected.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

does anyone think they can get a moab in infected....as the infected players?

There are 18 players in the game, it's impossible.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There are 18 players in the game, it's impossible.

Not unless people keep joining to increase their number when it's low. It could happen, but the chances are really low.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

There are 18 players in the game, it's impossible

private match anyone? u could have a game with like 25 guys and get a moab. or you could at least test it and have no one move as you are infected and just let the infected kill everyone. this way, we could see if it even lets you do it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

MW3 Overwatch map

Why don't they add the maps at the same time on the PS3 as they do on the Xbox? Instead of making us wait.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

darn youtube age limit thing. man i really need to make a youtube account.... anyways, what ever happened to our little tornament? i cant even find the thread anymore.

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

AUG FTW!

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Why don't they add the maps at the same time on the PS3 as they do on the Xbox?

I think because Microsoft pays Treyarch and Infinity Ward to do that. Also, we pay for online we have to have something over PS3.
masterofnoobs
masterofnoobs
3 posts
Nomad

i love cod games they are so awesome battlefield 3 sucks!!

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

my motheres ansestor made pm-63
i own it ( and MW3 )

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

private match anyone? u could have a game with like 25 guys and get a moab. or you could at least test it and have no one move as you are infected and just let the infected kill everyone. this way, we could see if it even lets you do it.

Max amount in private match is also 18
dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know an easy way to level up guns because my scar-l is level 30 and I have completed most of the challenges like 500 kills and all of the sight challenges.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

First of all challenges mean nothing at level 30.

30-31 is double the xp of 1-30.

You are going to have to kill ***** in domination if you want it fast and hope to get a lot of comebacks and buzz kills.

And by the time it is 31 your bored of the gun.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know an easy way to level up guns because my scar-l is level 30 and I have completed most of the challenges like 500 kills and all of the sight challenges.

It's not really worth getting gold on a gun unless you are really going to use it frequently. If you are going to ditch it, it's not worth it.
Showing 1771-1785 of 3990