ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839137
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

MW3 is a step back from black ops in a few ways:

They make you have to buy elite to get a combat record.
When you aim at an objective marker it no longer fades out making them a nuisance.
They removed stuff like plants and defuses off the scoreboards.

This is all I can think of atm feel free to add you own opinions.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well its minday again so that means its time for the next MW3 pro challenge! This weeks challenge is: Play a game of tdm and get a double MOAB. The reward for completing these challenges is a sponser on my channel! You must prove that you actually cpmpleted the challenge though. Preferably by video. Good luck!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

MW3 is a step back from black ops in a few ways:

They make you have to buy elite to get a combat record.
When you aim at an objective marker it no longer fades out making them a nuisance.
They removed stuff like plants and defuses off the scoreboards.
don't forget the maps aren't that good, mostly it's because they're pretty small
quickscoping in black ops was terrible because the banned it pretty much but that was stupid now im amazing at quickscoping in mw3
most people want quickscoping to be harder, allot of people despise quickscoping, for me other than modding there is nothing i hate people doing in video games, i can't tell you how much i hate quickscoping
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

5 things i hate in CoD: Campers, Hackers, Quickscopers, Second chancers(Black ops only) and whiney 7yr olds.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

black ops graphics were a step down. Black ops maps made it easy for random tomhawk throwers. all every1 wanted to do was play nuketown. i hated that map 60% of the time. Mw was a milestone in CoD history. good graphics no hackers til mw2 came out. it was challenging. Mw3 is better than black ops because of graphics. black ops does have better maps. i like survival mode because they have guns. Zombies get bring after you shoot them in the leg cuz you got crawlers everywhere.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

ok really you like MW3 better because of the graphics, graphics really help a game be good, but only to a certain extent, after that it's just prettier and unnecisary, why put money towards better graphics than you need when you could use that money for more and better maps more guns etc.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

most people want quickscoping to be harder, allot of people despise quickscoping, for me other than modding there is nothing i hate people doing in video games, i can't tell you how much i hate quickscoping

I quickscope every now and then and I think it should zoom in slower then it does in mw3 and mw2 because its just too fast it should be slighty quicker then cod 4 but slower then mw2 + 3.

ok really you like MW3 better because of the graphics, graphics really help a game be good, but only to a certain extent, after that it's just prettier and unnecisary, why put money towards better graphics than you need when you could use that money for more and better maps more guns etc.

I think BO maps have better detail there are no parts that look bad in mw3 there are parts of maps where it doesn't look like it has had much time spent on its annoying when around 80% of map is well done to find the other 20% look worse because it shows they don't give 100% when designing maps.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

just spent some time re-doing my channel. it looks much better now, yes? i even got the "cold shoulder" trophy as my avatar. pretty nice
also, i am close to getting 1,000 video views! thanks guys!

alright, so back on topic...
ghost, that website you showed us was REALLY helpful. i am looking forward to the face off thing. it will be fun, since i play more so with one of my friends than an entire party. the maps look cool too, but i dont like how they only have three multiplayer maps this time...dissapointing. the first one i could understand, since it had 2 new spec ops missions, but i dont know. i mean i havent even played the spec ops missions yet... and the tiny maps will be fun, but thats not exactly what i was hoping for. i just hope the price doesnt go up, that would be plain stupid.
nothing really new for black ops 2... i think i might do a video on the ppre order packages from different places, but ehh thats all i know really.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid face off is going to turn into a boosting orgy like Cage Match did.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

alright, so back on topic...
ghost, that website you showed us was REALLY helpful
OOOO what website, what was it about?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

this one
its very helpful. it tells you just about...everything
and yay, i got over 1000 video views! thanks again guys!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

this armorgames glitch is getting annoying. i miss the time thing too, now it just says the dates.
face off looks like it will be the new infected. you know, how random people invite you into infected lobbies. i think its going to be like that for a while....

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

this one
its very helpful. it tells you just about...everything
oh yeah you showed me that, very good site. man though, activision being sued by infinity ward and novalogic, GO NOVALOGIC they made the first FPS i ever played, one of the first 3 delta force games was it, i still play them and the fourth one they're pretty good, you guys should look up some videos sometime
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Why is it i keep getting ignored?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

well perhaps you're being ignored for pointless comments like that, yes i know not all of them have been like that

Showing 2491-2505 of 3990