ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839135
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Oh, kk. Sorry if my comments were annoying! I didnt mean them that way. Well anyway i havent heard of delta force before so i gotta go check them out! And also Who in here thinks second chance is OP? Not like the "Final stand" in MW3 but the second chance from BO. I personally get very annoyed by it and have lost prob over 100 kills due to it
-_- so i just want to hear what u guys think!

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well sorry if my comments seemed that way! Anyway who in here thinks second chance is annoying? Ive lost over a hundred kills because of it.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

-_- Sorry for triple posting i reposted because my previous post wouldnt show up. So sorry for that too!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

i prefer the second chance of black ops because it gives you the chance to be revived
oh and what does OP stand for
~manly man OUT

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

^Operation

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Operation? It stands for OverPowered. And thats the point second chance is extremely annoying. I have lost over a hundred kills because the guys had second chance.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

OP

Depends on how its used say if someone says "that is so OP" then it means overpowered but if someones says "do you want to do an OP?" it means operation.

I love the new free maps and playing 2v2s I have wanted it to be in cod because halo 3 had it I love it but the downside is that you get some people that camp so bad in it and use motion sensors which are so OP its annoying but I have still won every match so far with my friend.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

i prefer the second chance of black ops because it gives you the chance to be revived
oh and what does OP stand for

Second chance is useless. And usually players don't revive you. It's a waste of a perk.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hey cale, are you a youtube partner?
anyways, i return with this thing and im not sure if i should get it. i mean i saw some good recording but idk... it doesnt look that bad here. thoughts?
and yeah i know about the delta thing. its kinda strange honestly. i doubt that activision would take it out of the game, as it plays a huge role in the campeign. maybe they could get it off the multiplayer... but idk

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

or at least just add an update and change future CD's and the download and all that good stuff so that they just have the name changed to something else

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I have died to people using second chance so many time i cant even remember! the thing is that when you are in a gunfight they drop down and dodge ur bullets then kill you because they had already done damage to you.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I have died to people using second chance so many time i cant even remember! the thing is that when you are in a gunfight they drop down and dodge ur bullets then kill you because they had already done damage to you.

yeah. second chance is pretty bad, i mean, i know you only have a pistol, but its like an instant drop shot. its also a perk, so its even more common than final stand. i dont know what they did in mw2, but no one ever used final stand really. i mean i tried it out once and it SUCKED. and the pro is only to use equipment in final stand. i think it should be taken out of the game entirely. and now dead mans hand is worse, that has cost me 2 moabs.....
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

anyways, i return with this thing and im not sure if i should get it. i mean i saw some good recording but idk... it doesnt look that bad here. thoughts?

People like watching things in HD. Roxio as far as I know isn't in HD.
and now dead mans hand is worse, that has cost me 2 moabs.....

Around 20-30 for me. I play MW3 occasionally and only to go for moabs now. I feel like I need a goal when I play otherwise I won't enjoy it. Whenever I'm around a 20 killstreak I always seem to die by either dead mans hand, a knife, or final stand. The knife is bearable to some extent, but I dislike how you can drop to your butt and continue shooting and have a c4 with the blast radius of a predator missile.

Whoever created deathstreaks needs to be slapped across the face.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

People like watching things in HD. Roxio as far as I know isn't in HD.

im well aware, but the videos werent too bad, its cheeper and it lets me play in hd, which is a must. i know that the other hd pvrs are better, but this doesnt look to bad right now for what i do. i would much rather get an hd pvr, but the cost...
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

hey cale, are you a youtube partner?

No not even close I only have like 42 subs and to get partnered you need like 1000ish I have sort of given up atm as my mic has broke which is kind of annoying.
Showing 2506-2520 of 3990