ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839158
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

MP7 is good but not really OP. It has a weakness just like all the guns in the game, its range. Yes, you are ABLE to kill a person at long range but the cahnces of you winning a long range gunfight with the MP7 are slim. Basically as long as you avoid getting into close range encounters against a MP7 then you will be fine. Then again a pp90m1 with rapid fire is the rival of a MP7. Hope this helps you guys!

~Drag0

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

I agree with you. Every map is a head glitching heaven.
not for me, maybe your internet is just slow because i don't notice lag all of the time i just don't like the maps because they're too small and they suck
Is that when you spawn in front of the enemy?
yes. yes it is
What so bad about quickscoping?
you can look through the forum posts in the video games forum and find where i proclaim my burning passion of hating quickscoping
Both guns have their disavantages. If you talk about the MP7 then that's a different story.
i don't really hate the ACR so much for some reason but i can't stand the type95. tell me, what are the disadvantages of those guns, the ACR has a good rate of fire good range(not really sure how range works really sense they use hitscan but the range is good nontheless)WAY to powerful and almost no kick, the weapon is flawless and i hate it same goes with the type95 they're just too good

~manly man
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

In the few times I played modern warfare 3, I noticed that sometimes I would kill people in a single shot with that weapon haha. Pretty ridiculous.

I also agree with you manly man in that the maps are way too cramped. No open space really to move about.

I sold MW3 2 weeks after I bought it. I really, really did not enjoy it at all.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

not for me, maybe your internet is just slow because i don't notice lag all of the time i just don't like the maps because they're too small and they suck

Head glitching has nothing to do with your connection. Head glitching is camping behind an object to where an enemy can only see your head. Your pretty much unhittable. Everymap has multiple spots where you can do this.

tell me, what are the disadvantages of those guns,

The Type 95 is pretty much useless in close ranged battles. I admit the ACR has pretty much no recoil, but I tend to use the UMP a lot and I win most of battles against ACR users.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I find people who go out in the open and stare at the floor, I always wondered what goes in their minds while they do that.

They're admiring the graphics.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

If anybody has an XBox, and is interested in going through the Spec Ops missions in MW2/MW3, hit me up pl0x.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

sure we should do that sometime maverick, my gamertag is: TheMostManlyMan

~manlyman

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

anyone watch the E3 footage of black ops 2, it looks pretty cool but unfortunately they didn't fix the massive amounts of cursing in it but hopefully they'll have a filter that can be turned on or off because i've been told that with the filters that they also turn down the blood and i wouldn't want that

~manly man

AtDiDuDe
AtDiDuDe
30 posts
Blacksmith

i really think they should put thier spawn's in only 1-2 places,beacuse sometimes when i play domination it spawns me right in the middle of enemy territory sometime's
FIX IT!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think having three spawn bases for each team would remedy that issue. However the maps would have to be expanded. Three bases so you're not easily spawn trapped and while you're in your base you cannot kill or be killed.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

or just do what halo did and make it so that it just spawn you wherever the enemies aren't instead of right in front of them facing IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION!!!

~manly man

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Three bases so you're not easily spawn trapped and while you're in your base you cannot kill or be killed.

People would easily learn these "bases" and camp outside of them.

They'll probably won't even flinch on our request to fix anything, this is activision we're talking about here.

Yeah true. I think the spawns will always be a problem that CoD has.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

hopefully they'll have a filter that can be turned on or off

The ONLY thing i dont like about the CoD series is that there is so much cursing. I actually have a disadvantage because i have to turn the volume down enough i cant really hear them. I can still hear enemy gunfire a voice reports while its turned down bt cant hear footsteps at all which is very annoying. I hope they put a filter in too.

~Drag0
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The ONLY thing i dont like about the CoD series is that there is so much cursing. I actually have a disadvantage because i have to turn the volume down enough i cant really hear them. I can still hear enemy gunfire a voice reports while its turned down bt cant hear footsteps at all which is very annoying. I hope they put a filter in too.

mute button....
i really think they should put thier spawn's in only 1-2 places,beacuse sometimes when i play domination it spawns me right in the middle of enemy territory sometime's
FIX IT!

i have been playing some ghost recon resently, and i really like that game. its got some nice spawning to it. you can spawn at your "main spawn" or spawn off of two people on your team, called "spwaners" you basicly just pop up behind them, but it will not work if your teammate is too close to an objective or if they are being shot or are shooting. pretty good.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

THe top 8 guns that *$%& me off,(Don't they all when ur killed by them?)
now really jeff language after the discussion above about not liking call of duty because of the awful language. oh and the FMG9 doesn't make sense in the least bit, i was watching a show and it had that on it and they said that it's basically a G18 that can be folded up to not look like a gun, what i don't understand about the MW3 version is that it has more kick than the regular G18 that DOESN'T have a stock

~manly man
Showing 2611-2625 of 3990