ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839153
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
deathstep1
deathstep1
6 posts
Nomad

Console: PC
Version: MW3
Fun: Endless
It remains the best FPS ever made !

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well with chopper gunner you can get atleast 10 kills for getting eight. I mean thats a crazy amount of kills for getting a 8 kil streak. Just saying!
-Drag0

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

You do realize I was still talking about real life, right?
i do now
I agree with the MP40 being overpowered
the MP40 is only in zombies in black ops are you referring to the MP5 because that was not overpowered by any means
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just saying!

Most high killstreaks in MW2 and MW3 can do that as well. It's the players fault for not switching to a stealth class with stinger to take it out.
the MP40 is only in zombies in black ops

Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer
oh ok, i thought you were only talking about BO
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Well with chopper gunner you can get atleast 10 kills for getting eight. I mean thats a crazy amount of kills for getting a 8 kil streak

It's pretty easy to take down a chopper. Unless if you have a bunch of green guys in your team who don't know what they're doing.
Frankencat
Frankencat
4 posts
Nomad

[quote]i proberly like it more because it is cheeper than the ps3 i realy whant the ps4 but there put on hold in production

I am displeased with your grammar

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I played this game for the first time over the weekend... needless to say it did not go well! =P

Since I'm used to Gamecube FPS games like 007 and Metroid, I had a very tough time getting used to moving two joysticks around instead of one just to move around!

I wish Gamecube games could be played "live" like Xbox games can.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

It's pretty easy to take down a chopper. Unless if you have a bunch of green guys in your team who don't know what they're doing.

Exactly. 75% of the time you play a game you get absolute idiots on your team who decide to all get together inside a room and camp until the all get blown up by a grenade. Or atleast thats how it is for me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Exactly. 75% of the time you play a game you get absolute idiots on your team who decide to all get together inside a room and camp until the all get blown up by a grenade. Or atleast thats how it is for me.

That's why we should blame them instead of the killstreaks. Whenever I see someone tearing up my team (I mostly play solo) I switch to my anti-airsupport class.
peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Anybody need a clan? Look up SuPeRs NiPz on Elite to join a clan. We need more Elite Premiums. PSN... Leave a comment in the box of comments if you want to join.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Anybody need a clan? Look up SuPeRs NiPz on Elite to join a clan. We need more Elite Premiums. PSN... Leave a comment in the box of comments if you want to join.

No.

That's why we should blame them instead of the killstreaks. Whenever I see someone tearing up my team (I mostly play solo) I switch to my anti-airsupport class.

I use mine whenever I'm very mad and want to blow things up, I'm playing Drop Zone, or, I'm just using my long-range Assault class, and realize that I have a Stinger.
Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

Yeah, drop zone is really good for going anti-air.

Next Topic:

What's your favorite Community Game Mode in MW3?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

well i prefer black ops or MW2, or any other call of duty that we have(everything after and including the first modern warfare)so infected because at least in that one the maps don't matter so much as they do in any other game mode

~manly man
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It is probably Drop Zone, especially when double XP is on. The helicopters get you 600 XP apiece. (With double on)
Showing 2581-2595 of 3990