ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839206
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

and they are making black ops 2, the full version not just zombies, for IOS XD

~manly man

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

well i can't believe i'm saying this but my faith in infinity ward is somewhat restored, me and my bro bought both MW3 map packs and i actually like the maps
Sorry to tell you this, but the map packs are made by SH and Raven.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh, would make allot of sense

~manly man

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

anybody else thinking about the maps for zombies?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i did, if you want to attempt to get them to know what maps you want you can go to callofduty.com/blackops2 and there is an "official" zombie idea thread, i put 5 suggestions in, don't think anyone responded and there aren't many moderators so you're not likely to have it seen

~Mmm

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well since you didn't check charlie intel when this first happened let me splain you this, it was first being advertised at the british GAME store then somewhere in canada then on callofduty.com/blackops2 they just said if you pre-order and it was wave 2 so i'm pretty sure wherever

I know, but people made me unsure about it. They said that it was a GameStop only thing. I know it started in the British gaming store but I thought it became wave 2 of gamestops thing.
And manly, you really like Charlie don't you? You always bring it up.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i do really like charlie, it's my big source for intel and i check multiple times a day

~manly man

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

for blop 2 they said zombies is supposed to be another game plus im excited about the 4-8 co-op

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

another game plus? not only does that not make sense charlie and myself have never seen that anywhere, at least i don't think charlie did

~manly man

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

ffs just wait until the game comes out your ruining the surprise for yourselves.

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

no no no i meant plus i was excited about the 4-8 co-op on zombies

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

and i got it off of blackops2.com

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ffs just wait until the game comes out your ruining the surprise for yourselves.

Yeah that's why I stopped following it. The real reason i started was just an attempt to grow my YouTube channel.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well right now i'm downloading AA3 and i have a feeling based off of my experience with it 3 years ago that i might just fall in love with FPS's all over again, i just loved that game and i might like it more than CoD so i guess we'll see if they lost another player until BO2 comes out

~manly man

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

cool

What are you saying lol.
Showing 2791-2805 of 3990