ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839190
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Boosters shouldn't even be playing games. Achieving the highest rank in the game isn't as amazing as winning the lottery, graduating from college or university or getting promoted from a desk job.

Good job, pickpocket, you showed those fools to get a job or study for a test instead of boosting.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

I was playing blackops one day on my main account and i joined a party of snd players. I thought we where going to play serch and destroy but we got a game of tdm I started the game hardscoping the enemy spawn on firing range and one of my teamates got a care package. I thought this was going to be easy but half the emeny team flanked us when they where taking the care package i through a frag and killed thier entire team. I the switched to my high kd class
aud with suppsure and reflex hardline prothon with speed reloader warlord and hacker frags decoys and a jammer. we where down by 1300 points I started to work my way down to the middle of the map. i cleared out the trailer then called in my care package and got the usual rc car. I noticed they where in the watch tower i chucked a frag in there and got my dogs i won the game final score 7500 to 7400 56 and 7 best score for tdm then search and destroy i started out with the ak 47 and rushed them getting one but my teamates won the round the next one i went for the nija plant but was taken out but we still won the round. then new players started to join and we lost the next 2 but my teamates won the next i changed my class to the dule wield hs10 and rushed thier spawn and killed all 6 of them by myself.

-rebuild

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Guys you should look up lostinplace on YouTube. He is hilarious and does a sieries called "booster buster". It's hilarious. He puts boosters in their place.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

funny thing that me and my friend did a few days ago, we were playing black ops we were in a party and he says over the headset
him "hey want a free care package?"
me "you don't want it?"
him "i can't get it"
i may have said something but by the time i get there he has someone (who threw the care package) trapped in a corner and i just burst out laughing and steal his RC-XD, apparently he does that allot with his friend on MW3 and they have the same clan tag so they know that they are working together

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

alright people today (july 3rd) through july 9nth all black ops and MW3 map packs are half price

~manly man

freerunnerz
freerunnerz
12 posts
Peasant

hey guys anyone here play MW3 if your good you can join me and my friends in the DGM (DontGetMad!) clan its level 10 on cod elite. message me on XBL to the GT DGM iEDIT

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i'll join, i don't have the paid elite so any clan would work, although don't know if i can follow the rules because i tend to get really mad when playing it

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

MW3 has been dull recently. Now I only play face off and my kd has suffered from it. I only really play when a friend or two is on. Or I host AoN, quick scoping or infected. Other than that it's meh. I like playing in my alt just to see what the 10 prestige people think of a level 60 killing them.

Not to boast or anything.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

MW3 has been dull recently.

You just realised this? It got dull for me around February, and I haven't played it in about two months. I don't plan on playing it ever again either. I'm waiting for Black Ops 2 and if that's a disappointment I'll wash my hands of this series.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well i can't believe i'm saying this but my faith in infinity ward is somewhat restored, me and my bro bought both MW3 map packs and i actually like the maps, and it's not because they're new i was careful not to like them allot because they're new and i'm not used to them, i don't really like some of the maps but i'm impressed with them, probably won't buy the other map packs but these are good

~manly man

Robohobo1337
Robohobo1337
3 posts
Nomad

Hi guys. I just came up with a random idea while I was playing Cod. We all know and love the classic team deathmatch game mode, right? Well, I thought of a new idea for a future call of duty game. I'm not sure where the series will go after black ops 2, but maybe in one of the games after it, a new type of team deathmatch mode could be employed. I'm calling it a Draft Deathmatch. First of all, there are no parties allowed. The two players with the top scores from the previous match get to take turns choosing players from the lobby that they want on their team for the next match. It's a weird concept, but let me know what you guys think.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You just realised this? It got dull for me around February, and I haven't played it in about two months. I don't plan on playing it ever again either. I'm waiting for Black Ops 2 and if that's a disappointment I'll wash my hands of this series.

I think it's all the talk about black ops 2. It's making me want more. Bad. So I played ghost recon. It's awesome. It doesn't give you the rush and crush cod feel that I enjoy but it's still lots of fun. The campeign is more fun to play too. mw3 was sort of a drag for me, I just wanted to find out what happened to soap.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i really want to play black ops 2, oh and in case yall didn't know, they are doing a mass revision because they are pulling back everything and seeing "which cows are holy and which can be sacrificed".
me and my bro probably would have gotten ghost recon if it wasn't 3rd person it was just never our thing, not for skyrim not for FPSs

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know if nuke town 2025 is going go be avaliable from pre ordering at GameStop only? That's what my friend said, I'm not too sure. I thought it was just pre order in general. Maybe you guys are better informed than me, any news?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well since you didn't check charlie intel when this first happened let me splain you this, it was first being advertised at the british GAME store then somewhere in canada then on callofduty.com/blackops2 they just said if you pre-order and it was wave 2 so i'm pretty sure wherever

~manly man

Showing 2776-2790 of 3990