ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839212
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

I'm still very interested in BO2 right now because of the advanced weaponry.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

1. Ascension
2. Kino
3. Der riese
4. Verrukt
5. Shi no numa
6. Nacht unter toten

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

how is Verrukt better then shi no numa

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

1. Project X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zE4KHgSv2o&feature=relmfu
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/topic,4354.0.html
2. Kino Der Toten
3. dead sand elite
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/topic,1213.0.html
4. Ascension
5. Airport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4BzzUlmBwM
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/topic,5823.0.html

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I hope that they do re-release Black Ops & WaW zombie maps on Black Ops 2.

But if they just came with Kino for the first map, I'd be disappointed. But I just don't know how they would resurrect them for the new Zombies-Multiplayer.

My Ideas:
Moon. Call Of the Dead. Shangi-La It seems these would work the best with the new style being very large zombies maps to begin with.

Kino. Five. Der Riese. These ones all seem like they might be large enough to support the style.

Shi No Numa This one could work but they would have to have less dead ends. Probably isn't worth the time.

I don't know about Ascension, but the rest are too small for the map to go well with more than four players.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Have you guys seen the new villain trailer? It's pretty cool. If you guys haven't I'm sorry I can't give you the link since I'm on my phone but if you go to my YouTube and look at my feed, you should see somewhere that I favorites a video. That's it.

loukadusud
loukadusud
1 posts
Nomad

i love mw3

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I think the trailer is being advertised on the Xbox 360 dashboard too.

Anyways, did anyone notice Terminal is free for MW3 as of today?
Or at least for the Xbox that is, PS3 gets a lot of stuff late.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah ps3 gets it in August if my memory is correct. It sucks I mean I know they have a deal with Microsoft but still, just give it to them a few weeks early, not months.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah ps3 gets it in August if my memory is correct. It sucks I mean I know they have a deal with Microsoft but still, just give it to them a few weeks early, not months.
well i think that the deal with it is that it has to come to Xbox at least 30 days before the PS3.
oh and someone on the black ops 2 forums said something so i looked into it and you guys should look up call of duty wikia and in the search bar look up call of duty 10 and 11
if you don't want to look at it for yourself then basically it says that call of duty 10 (the one coming after black ops 2) is currently (i think) being developed by sledgehammer games and that call of duty 11 is being developed by infinity ward (oh and it will be for the next generation of consoles) and it says nothing about call of duty 12

ok end of summery: hopefully treyarch will still be creating call of duty game(and after the success of their last 2 games i can't see why not) and sledgehammer games will just be in the rotation which would be ok but then we would have to wait 3 years for every new treyarch CoD but that would also mean that all 3 companies have will have 3 years to work on the game instead of 2 years which would mean more and better content comes with the game to begin with

~Manly Man
ipawnurmum
ipawnurmum
3 posts
Nomad

love cod! ive been completely obsessed with it for years. am soon upgrading to a ps3 until the new xbox console comes out

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

basically it says that call of duty 10 (the one coming after black ops 2) is currently (i think) being developed by sledgehammer games and that call of duty 11 is being developed by infinity ward (oh and it will be for the next generation of consoles)

Why would they even try? After MW3 being a joint effort between them and that coming out terribly, I don't understand. I mean, it did well in sales because CoD fanboys, but in general from what I've read and seen on YouTube a lot of people dislike the game. If they keep funding this franchise they don't learn.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yes matrix but i bought 2 map packs for MW3 when they were on sale and i will tell you that they are infinitely better than the starting maps and the DLCs are made only by sledgehammer games

~Manly Man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

looky here!
it says that their will be more than just classic zombies and 4 v4 zombies. I am very exited about theater mode part because thats the only way i can make my youtube videos right now.

Something is annoying me right now.
1. terminal for xbox, but i understand that sort of
2. the elite drops. For xbox you get (i think) 2 multiplayer maps and a spec ops mission and we get 3 face of and a spec ops. i dont want more face off! argh its annoying. I dont even have premium so thats really annoying. I think the whole premium thing is stupid. I like elite but c`mon it coasts 60-70 bucks for the game depending on when you buy it, 15 bucks for every dlc and add on another 60 for the elite premium every year. Thats stupid. But i may be forced to get it, as my elite non premium account is running out of time. If im not mistaken, we had a year of it.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

2. the elite drops. For xbox you get (i think) 2 multiplayer maps and a spec ops mission and we get 3 face of and a spec ops. i dont want more face off! argh its annoying. I dont even have premium so thats really annoying. I think the whole premium thing is stupid. I like elite but c`mon it coasts 60-70 bucks for the game depending on when you buy it, 15 bucks for every dlc and add on another 60 for the elite premium every year. Thats stupid. But i may be forced to get it, as my elite non premium account is running out of time. If im not mistaken, we had a year of it.

**** Elite. It's an absolute waste of money. All it is is clan battles and pre-paid map-packs. Seems wasteful to me.

1. terminal for xbox, but i understand that sort of

Now that I have it, it feels like a waste of memory. They changed little bits and things, but that's what annoys me.

Issues:
Fixed climbing plane
No Intervention
Plane is missing 2 rows of seats
Plane side door is too big
Colours are dulled
Only blood on the lower level
Different tiles
Book store is now electronics
Nokia's everywhere which reflect throwing knife
Showing 2836-2850 of 3990