ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839218
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@brainz
WHAT!?!!?
Your telling me it coasts money to get a crappy version of a map we already have?!?! I thought that crap was free!
Alright then, how much was this? 10 bucks?

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Your telling me it coasts money to get a crappy version of a map we already have?!?! I thought that crap was free!

This isnt soviet russia government no give u free crap. this is capitalistic america it costs these guys thousands to develope ****ty maps and then sell you them in dlcs for 20. They also make you pay 60 the game and then every 2 months release $20 of crappy maps for you to absolutely hate. Now you start banging your head against the wall because you have now spent close to $120 on crap and all thats left is hackers and the hope the next game will be good.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

no it is free pickpocket, he said it was a waste of hard drive memory

~Manly Man

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Nokia's everywhere which reflect throwing knife

Are you seriously kidding me? On he Terminal Map? There are going to be Nokia's everywhere! That's just pretty stupid. Do they also block whatever is going to be used as FMJ?
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Are you seriously kidding me? On he Terminal Map? There are going to be Nokia's everywhere! That's just pretty stupid. Do they also block whatever is going to be used as FMJ?

They're more around the Electronic Store and they're on the floor and in the store walls, but they do seriously reflect throwing knives.

@brainz
WHAT!?!!?

Waste of MEMORY. It was 59 MB-ish of memory on my hard drive, feels like a waste to me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ah you scared me for a second. Posting at midnight never ends well.

This isnt soviet russia government no give u free crap

Are you kidding me with this? I don't want free crap for the feds. Their is a difference between complaining and wanting free sh*t and complaining and wanting less expensive sh*t. That really makes no sense what you said. Sh*t is probably overpriced their too comrade.
If soviet Russia, sh*t over price you.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Pressed submit too early let me finish my rant about me "wanting communism" despite me being conservative.
Its not the governments fault that te sh*t is overpriced, it's activision, infinity ward, trearch, all of them! I love the games but they are milking it to death! And the us government can't control what that company does because it's against the constitution and it's not solely an American company. It's British as well. I am deeply offended at the fact that you called me communist as it makes no sense whatsoever to what I said.

Now that I got that out of the way,

what did u guys think of mw3 survival mode

Lovely
Little too boring. Hard to substitute zombies, but it works. I like my enemies to shoot back. It's more fun. Zombies is a lot of show and tell in my opinion. It's flashy and nice looking but deep down its really easy and dull. I have always found survival and zombies a little boring. Maybe blops2 will make it better with the 4v4 part.
I like the spec ops more than the survival but I like the survival title better.

Alright now I have something good to share with those of you without premium elite or with premium elite, it doesn't matter. Most of you guys want the clan titles and emblems but don't want premium or don't want to commit to a clan. Well I have recently created one. Right now I only have one title with nothing on it but if you guys join you get it too. If we get premium people in then we can level up and get more emblems.
I don't mean to boost my self up, I just thought you would be interested in it if you wanted the titles or emblems or anything. If you want to join it message me on my profile.
That lead to my next thought, what will happen with elite and black ops 2? I hope it's not the same again. And do we non premium members only have a year of free usage?
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Pretty fun although I wish it were different maps than multiplayer to make it something different.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Right now I only have one title with nothing on it but if you guys join you get it too. If we get premium people in then we can level up and get more emblems.
I don't mean to boost my self up, I just thought you would be interested in it if you wanted the titles or emblems or anything. If you want to join it message me on my profile.

I would, but I don't have a PS3.

Nowhere near as good as Zombies in my opinion. It might have worked in one of the earlier ones, but not with the current gun set or the standards set by Zombies. Just too much the same in every map.

And of course the ever annoying idea of "We can't pick you up, but we'll give you thousands of dollars of military equipment for hypothetical dollars and drop down more people to protect you from your inevitable death."

I word: WTF?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It's alright. They should've made it more complex. Like you should be able to upgrade your sentry gun, squads, and maybe guns too. Or an option to buy killstreaks and stuff like that.
COD IS **** (IM HALO FAN)!!!!

Cool.
Story.
Bro.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Cool.
Story.
Bro.

Please tell it again!!!

And they're going to incorperate maps from BO into BO2 with different textures and things... To make it interesting.
SniperStorm17
SniperStorm17
1 posts
Nomad

Which is better? Mw3 survival or Black ops zombies?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The only map like that that I know is nuketown 2025

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

he's right they haven't said a thing about any of the other maps, just nuketown
so anything interesting about CoD happen with yall dudes?

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I got pretty bored and started playing ffa gunplay more. And I sent this guy flying.

Showing 2851-2865 of 3990