ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839219
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

and you chock are not adding to anything with your over exagerated meaningless comments, when was the last time you even played it

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Pre ordering black ops 2 soon ^-^
It looks pretty cool all in all. It's got some big names in it and it has some good reviews. I think this will be the best campeign. Now the multiplayer is a shot in the dark, just like the last one was with the money. It's incredibly different and it will make or break cod multiplayer.
I find it hard to believe that last year went by so fast. I mean I remember being all exited for mw3 still. I really hope they bring back the dew XP...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

dude, people at the gamestop expo are going to be able to play black ops 2 and it's in san antonio, so close but so far

~manly man

conmanza
conmanza
6 posts
Nomad

cod makes good campaign modes and ok survial and zombie modes but their multyplayer isnt as good as battlefield 3's

DivergentRebel
DivergentRebel
6 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 3's multi-player is definitely better than CoD's multi-player but the campaign and zombie/spec ops are way better. CoD is a better choice, I think.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

It seems I can't find my last forum post.

It had some important information about CoD 9: BO2.

I can't type it because I forgot what it said.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Which is better? Mw3 survival or Black ops zombies?

Both get a little boring after a while. But BO zombies is a lot more fun.
Pre ordering black ops 2 soon ^-^

I also might pre-order it. Nuketown was pretty cool.I hope they bring back Firing Range.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Black Ops zombies is better, except it doesn't have tomahawks nor throwing knives. Insta-kill would be good against resilient zombies.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

some people seem to think that the technology that they are using for black ops 2 is stupid and outlandish, but it's not, they wanted it to be realistic in that aspect and just take this picture for example

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=370789952993050&set=a.177455512326496.44811.177454202326627&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Have any of you seen total recal with Schwarzenegger in it? The tech in blops 2 looks a heck of a lot like that. The same x ray machine was in both.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

it didn't show, AG problem. anyway it was picture of a bunch of cosset tapes or something and another picture of am 8GB flash drive thingy and it said basically, 8GB today Vs 8GB in 1995

~manly man

ulu07
ulu07
2 posts
Nomad

burda böyle bi yer mi varmıÅ
söylediklerimi anlamıyonuz dimi
mesela ü'yü veya ö'yü bilmiyonuz bile

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's Turkish.

Translated by GT:

There was such a place here
twill not understand what I say
U or O, for example, even bilmiyonuz

That didn't really help.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

zin BO2 you guys know the shotgun boosting thing? Well if you don't search it up...

it's where you install something from your computer to your console... it only works in Private matches...

You shoot someone with a shotgun and they go flying... out of the map... they should incorperate that into BO2... Just throwing that out there.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It's a mod. Activision and trearch don't make tem. They are made by whoever wants them made. This person then sells them. Hacks bro.
But I really liked the private matches so I hope that comes back.

Showing 2866-2880 of 3990