ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839272
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Same here already pre-ordered it, I think I will get elite for black ops 2.

cnino
cnino
4 posts
Nomad

WOW RULEZ

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait matrix, are you saying that there WILL be leveling up and prestiging or there MIGHT be leveling up and prestiging?

I think you ment me.
We are not sure as of yet whether you can level up, unlock guns, and prestige in zombies.
CookieJar131
CookieJar131
7 posts
Peasant

We are not sure as of yet whether you can level up, unlock guns, and prestige in zombies.

I would not be surprised if leveling up and unlocking guns was put in. Zombies was such a hit that adding this would make people more likely to purchase the game. I know a lot of people who don't like the normal multiplayer but loved zombies. Personally I would love that too. On the other hand, i feel like to prestige in zombies would be less likely.

I also hope they do a better job on the respawn in multiplayer. On maps like Mission, the respawn was basically just awful. It was so easy to spawn trap. Either way, I'm still pumped for Black Ops 2 to come out. I have it pre-ordered in hardened edition. First time I've ever got hardened. Not sure if it's worth the eighty bucks...
heyhey23
heyhey23
2 posts
Peasant

cod is the best game eva blackops is the best nikolai is coming for you

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

@heyhey23
The only reason Nikolai is coming for you is because you took his vodka if you know what I'm sayin'.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Watched tmartn's video about multiplayer and ranking up and stuff like that. I don't like the idea of picking any gun to start out. Because people can just pick overpowered guns. Although, treyarch is good with gun balance. Like in Black Ops 1.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with vinster I too am a subscriber to tmartn...was a subscriber to 12aw instinct but you know the whole ordeal that happend but yes treyarch is very good with weapons but the famas was really overpowered.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with vinster I am a subscriber to tmartn..... I was a subscriber to 12aw instinct but you know what went on if your in the cod community but yeah treyarch is good as balancing guns but the famas was over powered.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

but the famas was over powered

They balanced it by giving it more recoil and less damage.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

but the famas was over powered
i'm sure it would be overpowered, but it always seems to lag even when other guns don't
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Is anyone else looking forward to the 26th? Thats when the zombie trailer comes out.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I do look forward to the zombies trailer. There was a teaser on Tmartn's channel? Not sure who but there was a teaser.

TrueMortal
TrueMortal
1 posts
Nomad

cod games are ok.

frontpage
frontpage
7 posts
Peasant

It isn't cheaper, the 250gb of both is $250.

Showing 3061-3075 of 3990