ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839283
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well i've been doing some ballistic knifing lately, i got a new record (haven't really been keeping track but i just started, anyway) in firing range on free for all just using the ballistics knife and tomahawk i got 11 kills in one round, 6 kills were with the tomahawk.
also i did something that i thought was pretty cool, on gun game in hotel, in the final kill cam (i was playing for 1,000 credits, so they're probably playing harder and not goofing off) i got a kill with the crossbow and the ballistic knife, pretty sweet

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know the official sniping situation in Black Ops 2? I try to research it but I get conflicting reports that quickscoping is gone, or it's harder, or sniping is harder, or sniping is easier, ect. Is there anywhere I can check out that has any confirmed information on this?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well looking up about recoil i found that people who have played it said that there is aim-assist for snipers but sniping does take skill

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

well looking up about recoil i found that people who have played it said that there is aim-assist for snipers but sniping does take skill

alright cool. Thanks.
bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

Am i the only one thatthinks waw multiplayer is just one big hacked lobby

XxCrunchiexX
XxCrunchiexX
5 posts
Nomad

Hey this is for all you male/female COD MW3 players who want to join a clan.If you have COD Elite then search up $TaBeR$ FoR LiFe in the clan search engine.Hurry though the sooner you come the sooner you can get rewards and freebies.

Stab all day,the tactical knife way. :L

~Clan $TaB

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Am i the only one thatthinks waw multiplayer is just one big hacked lobby
well it is nowadays, i'm sure it didn't used to be that way, in fact rather recently (in the last few months) there was an update for it and there was nobody hacking unlike before where 2 hackers in a lobby was pretty good, however people have gone back to hacking it, though they're not invincible like they used to be, they could fly but still be killed, and i think they had to stop flying or something to kill anyone, or at least effectively. but that was a few months ago and i didn't play it that much so i'm not too sure how it is now
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Its like black ops and WaW together devsaupa.

[url=http://callofduty.4players.de/index.php?page=Custom&ampageID=157]BlackOps 2 Creat A class 3.0 interactive[/url=]

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Oops my bad guys

ageID=157">

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The sniping looks weird. I dont like the new red laser instead of steady aim. I think sniping will be bad again. I really liked cod4 sniping. You could aim as fast as you could with SoH pro or quickdraw then. It was nice. Hardscoping was actually useful and slightly skillful, more so than in mw3 where you just camp and head glitch.

lucianomagno
lucianomagno
10 posts
Nomad

I loved every CoD game on this generation consoles,though the modern warfare 1 was my favourite,dont know but the story of the first was more interesting,or more captivating(at least for me)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

The sniping looks weird.
on a brighter note, new zombie gameplay coming on the 12th
rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Anyone know if the mod tools are coming back for pc on blackops 2.
Link to how to get them for waw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Xjy90TPrc
This is not a hack and for pc only.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

No they're not coming back. Not in black ops 2, they did say that in an FAQ about PC

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

lol

gg, infinityward

Showing 3091-3105 of 3990