ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839266
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

with bf it's average on console and great on pc.

You have more features on the PC and it plays better, but I still prefer BF to CoD on consoles. It has more to offer.
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops are probably the best COD games but it is a good bit of the COD games. Also the graphics are better on PS3 than on Xbox 360 but I like to play them on Xbox 360 more.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Also the graphics are better on PS3 than on Xbox 360 but I like to play them on Xbox 360 more.

I don't see a difference between them.
BF on console < CoD on console

I usually don't play console games on PC. But Battlefield is actually better than CoD in my opinion. It's more balanced, has more weapons, jets, helicopters, etc. I don't hate CoD, but BF has more to offer like Matrix said.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Call of Duty 4

meh
Modern Warfare 2
wonderful multiplayer
Black Ops

amazing zombies great multiplayer
Modern Warfare 3 are probably the best COD games

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/003/866/nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

wonderful multiplayer

Haha not really. It's incredibly hard to do good with out using stopping power and it's littered with noob toobs. Not to mention comando and overpowered shot gun secondaries.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4

meh

Best CoD so far.

Modern Warfare 2

wonderful multiplayer

Last CoD I bought.

Black Ops

amazing zombies great multiplayer

Boring maps. All I can remember from my super long playtime.

Modern Warfare 3 are probably the best COD games

It should be.
Son, I am disappointed.

But I agree here.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

wonderful multiplayer

It would've been if they cared to fix the major issues.

They weren't as colourful as the MW series, but I like them because of the size and how you can move around. You're not forced to choose between two-three main routes with people waiting at vantage points for you.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Some are boring some are not. Nuketown is fun. Close quarters. More action. A few campers can annoying me but all in all I like it. Firing range and Summit were good too.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Some are boring some are not. Nuketown is fun. Close quarters. More action. A few campers can annoying me but all in all I like it. Firing range and Summit were good too.

I completely disagree here, Nuketown was unbalanced. If team 1 had 2 good players and Team 2 1 good player, than would Team 2 probably get spawn-*****. Also some killstreaks were to overpowered in this map compared to other maps. Firing Range same thing. Chopper gunner and other air shooting stuff were to over-powered. Summit I found just boring. Not really explanation.
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

[quote]Some are boring some are not. Nuketown is fun. Close quarters. More action. A few campers can annoying me but all in all I like it. Firing range and Summit were good too.

I agree those were my favorite maps and I feel like they were the best and a lot of people liked to play on them

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I completely disagree here, Nuketown was unbalanced. If team 1 had 2 good players and Team 2 1 good player, than would Team 2 probably get spawn-*****. Also some killstreaks were to overpowered in this map compared to other maps. Firing Range same thing. Chopper gunner and other air shooting stuff were to over-powered.

Sometimes you just have to get the good team to enjoy it. I normally play in parties so I don't get owned and I won't have noobs on my team.
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Sometimes you just have to get the good team to enjoy it. I normally play in parties so I don't get owned and I won't have noobs on my team.

Lol, I agree with you bro
FireWarlock13
FireWarlock13
4 posts
Nomad

gooo

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

I hate seelow from cod waw so much just because it is a everyone camps in the back of the map.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post I added an a by accident.

Showing 3031-3045 of 3990