ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839292
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Elite is free. Except the map pak stuff. It requires a pass for about 59 bucks or just buy them individually.
Thank goodness. Elite was just stupid before.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I ment "map pack" and "50 bucks". Sorry.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

so does anyone know if you'll still be able to see the spawns from elite in BO2 or was that just an MW3 thing (please tell me it was)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I dont really know what you mean by that. I havent been on elite a ridiculous amount of time, but I have never seen a spawns list before....

rocksagas
rocksagas
1 posts
Nomad

CoD es muy bacano lo juego cada vez que llego de estudiar hurra

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket
I don't know if it's only for premium members or not; all I know is me being premium as well as a founder have a tab on elite that tells me everything in depth about practically everything (maps/ weapons/ attachments/ perks/ equipment/ point streaks/ etc). And these do include spawn zones for every map on every game mode.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah I think it's only for premium because I only heard about it, I never saw it for myself. But someone who played it said that he was never spawned in front of somebody so maybe they've fixed spawn trapping even if they show he spawns, maybe at least give people a fighting chance

Krispie
Krispie
1 posts
Nomad

nice

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Did any of you try the simulator I posted?
But after all the "footage" I have seen... starting to not look forward to it.

raset0410
raset0410
4 posts
Nomad

BO2 coming in less than a month away ayyy yea nuketown 2025/zombies here i come

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I prefer the historic fps games I don't like the way treyarch is going to the near future I like to see stuff thats real and not made up if I get black ops 2 it will be for the zombies more then multiplayer.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The launch trailer was awesome. The campeign looks great, the multiplayer... Not so much.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I'm surprised that the MP7 is the first smg, even though that was one of the best smg's in Mw3

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm debating whether to get it or not. If I do, it'll be for Zombies only. MW3 and BO pretty much killed any desire of mine to play online FPS.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

@maverick4: get it man, it'll totally be worth it. and out of curiosity, would you be getting it for PC or Xbox. i can understand how even black ops (as much as i like it) could help kill your mood after playing some world at war multiplayer, i hope black ops 2's maps and all that are as good as WaW's

Showing 3121-3135 of 3990