ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839291
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

ooooooo! thank you for the link matrix, they were playing on Xbox live, which shows me a little something about the lag which i noticed non of

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Video has been removed.

I hope there is actually recoil in BO2 in mw3 there was no guns that really had that much recoil other then the pm9 and the smgs without grip.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

i hope black ops 2's maps and all that are as good as WaW's

Play some CoD 4, than get back to me on this. If BO2 maps are as bad as WaW, I'll never buy any game in the franchise again. BO2 is make it or break it as far as I'm concerned. Theres been two terrible titles in a row, so lets see if they strike out or manage to make it to first base.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I don't enjoy CoD 4 as much as WaW, I mean I like MW but I don't like it all that much, I find WaW more fun

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

, I find WaW more fun

Terrible multiplayer maps, horrendous class creation (the hell is a sniper scope an attachment?), crappy perks, and the MP 40 made its multiplayer horrible to play. The campaign and zombies were its redeeming factors.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Video has been removed.

I expected that. It was a full length match of multiplayer on BO2.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Terrible multiplayer maps, horrendous class creation (the hell is a sniper scope an attachment?), crappy perks, and the MP 40 made its multiplayer horrible to play. The campaign and zombies were its redeeming factors.
a matter of opinion. i find MW more unbalanced due to the first sniper almost always being one shot kill, juggernaut or not.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

from a charlie post it looks like treyarch realizes that MW3 suck. if they thought it was good then there would be no hope for this game, so there's something to be happy about!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because Treyarch actually cares for player opinion. Tell them a gun is overpowered/underpowered and a lot of people back it up? They'll fix it within two weeks. Do the same for IW, they'll put it off for two months, or never fix it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

exactly, infinity ward doesn't learn, everyone hates n00bscoping, what do they do? make it easier. one of the only things they fixed in MW3 that should have been fixed for MW2 was lunge knifing and commando, bu they sacrificed maps and lag compensation 'till most people had already given up on it.

thank goodness there's there's not much lag in BO2, that would have just killed the multiplayer. but they've been good about lag, in BO if you had allot of lag you could just find another server with less lag and you didn't have to search forever to find one without lag. same with world at war, now at least, not much lag at all, in fact i've only played in one lobby (i think) in the last 2 days that had any noticeable lag, after playing it for 2 hours, 1 lobby with lag! however hackers have made a comeback, but not as bad as before.

but yes, i think any balance/lag/awfulness issues that BO2 might have will be fixed sooner or later

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

everyone hates n00bscoping

I dont. Its your game, play it how you feel. I think its fun, like other private party games like Michal myers, infected, border patrol, ex. And when you play quickscoping in face off, its pretty fun too.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

"It's your game, play it the way you want to" you say. Then why get mad at hackers says I? Seriously though, just because its in the game doesn't mean that most people don't want it out of the game.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure that the majority of COD players want to keep "Noobscoping". Stop acting like over 60% want it gone. I personally don't like it, but that's because my shotgun can get a hitmarker on a sniper and he can quick scope me from a really short distance but it isn't the hugest deal because I'm bad at COD anyway :/.

Hackers is different because that directly affects the enjoyment of others by doing something that should not be possible in game. But if hackers want to hack in say... the campaign, I would have no problem because it doesn't affect me or anyone else.

It's like when people claim to be "Overpowered weapons". They are in the game and you got beaten by them fairly. I'm fine if you want the gun gone from the game, but if you get killed by it then you shouldn't use that as your defence.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

leo, you're basically saying that if there was a fully automatic gun that was one shot one kill all the time at any distance, then we shouldn't complain about it.
there have been numerous threads in the black ops 2 forums about people hating on it, and few people argued that it needed to stay

Showing 3136-3150 of 3990