ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839301
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Note that 10-13 year olds aren't usually hardcore players that post on the forums.

And I'm pretty sure that every weapon in call of duty (Except for perhaps some weapons in MW2) were not able to win a gun fight in all areas. That will never pass alpha stage.

Oh and complain about it all you want but all I'm saying is even though it may be OP don't act like that justifies your death. (Unless it is one of you imaginary OP weapons which would justify a complaint)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Hey D: I'm 13, but I love quickscoping (now you hate me) because I'm actually good at it now but I agree with Matrix' point.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Actually I don't hate you, although I'm sure most of the "Hardcore" COD community does.

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure matrix quick scoped in ground war regularly a while back.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure matrix quick scoped in ground war regularly a while back.

Yeah, I used to do it pretty often. Often enough to get the gold camo on the MSR and L11.

My opinion on snipers/quickscoping in CoD? Zoom time longer even with something like quickdraw, weapon sway when zoomed, and one shot kill in the chest above. Basically, similar to Black Ops, but BO executed it poorly. The sway was too strong and the bullet didn't land where you aimed.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i like what you said matrix, but there's a better alternative which they will probably never take. make it realistic so that up close a sniper won't be that much (if any depending on the bullet) more powerful than an assault rifle. that would get rid of it pretty quick

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

make it realistic so that up close a sniper won't be that much

In real life getting shot with a sniper bullet up close will probably be more deadly than long range.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

In real life getting shot with a sniper bullet up close will probably be more deadly than long range.

nope, it's proven that it's more deadly at longer ranges because the bullet goes slower and tears through more flesh dealing more damage
Fecit
Fecit
13 posts
Nomad

BO2 looks pretty good. The story line looks great.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

im so going to the midnight release of black ops 2.... anybody else?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

im so going to the midnight release of black ops 2.... anybody else?

I'm gonna wait a few days so I can see some gameplay, if I'm satisfied I'll want to get it, but I'll have to wait till Christmas or if I can get some money before then.
Mr_Wolf
Mr_Wolf
1 posts
Nomad

YEAH

AGDdom
AGDdom
2 posts
Nomad

add me psn iiLynx--DiiCE

AGDdom
AGDdom
2 posts
Nomad

add me psn XiSeaK

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Not me, I preorder via amazon. It'll come to my house after school since I have no time to go to GameStop.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Not me, I preorder via amazon. It'll come to my house after school since I have no time to go to GameStop.

i pity you. i be hometeached so me and my brother are going to do the next few days of school early so that we can go to the midnight premier and play on it for days on end. it'll be amazing!
Showing 3151-3165 of 3990