ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839309
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Has it been confirmed that there won't be deathstreaks and crap perks like last stand won't be in the game? If they are, I probably won't get it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

don't worry matrix, they have confirmed that there will be no crap, including last a last stand of any type, so no more of that crap in multiplayer. and they've also confirmed no deathstreak crap. in general, they have confirmed that there won't be crap in this game.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

There will be no deathstreaks in black ops 2.

However if you die four times in a row a "Badstreak" will happen and you will get the "Stand never ends" which acts exactly like last stand.

No but seriously, I think they confirmed a no.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Then all that's left is to wait for the game to come out and watch gameplay. I tend to do that with most games I think of buying.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Then all that's left is to wait for the game to come out and watch gameplay. I tend to do that with most games I think of buying.

well if you don't pre-order then you won't get nuketown 2025 MP, david vonderhaar said that they have no plans to give it to people who don't pre-order.
so what are your main concerns about it, i know most all of what has been revealed about the game.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I'm not much of a fan about cod. But I do like the ocasional nazi zombies on WAW. I also jump to MW2 once a month and get a few quick games in. But I much rather prefer Battlefield 3 when it comes to long time fps.

116 posts
Nomad

But I do like the ocasional nazi zombies on WAW

Ahh, the reason I bought my xbox and my first CoD game in the first place.. Good times.
carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

I bought X-box for Halo then I fell onto CoD instead.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

I bought X-box for Halo

Yeah, I got a few of the Halo's as well, think I played each one or twice.
Mostly just play MW3.

And; with Black Ops:
Haven't preordered it, don't know if I'm even going to get it, gonna hear friends opinions on it before I buy it.
Also: is it out Nov 12th in US, too?.
guillexxxs
guillexxxs
2 posts
Shepherd

love the CoD series

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

I've seen all the videos online, and really it doesn't seem to be that special.To be honest i coudn't care less, I'm more interested in Assassin's Creed III that was released yesterday in the US. Im getting it today, I think its europe today, so I hope its good.
JCCOOL.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

From what I've heard....Black Ops 2 will not be having the normal linear storyline...hopefully this is so. Would be a huge improvement by the CoD franchise

rrrdddyyywww
rrrdddyyywww
15 posts
Nomad

Get Your Keen on for Black Ops 2!!!! Don't know about the rest of you but I'm so pumped!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

From what I've heard....Black Ops 2 will not be having the normal linear storyline...hopefully this is so. Would be a huge improvement by the CoD franchise

Yeah. Certain missions will give you choices. Other missions will alow you to control anything on the battle field. These missions will affect the story
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone else having problems accessing online? Been trying to play zombies the past two days and couldn't connect to the servers. After searching Google it turns out the hurricane is the cause.

Showing 3181-3195 of 3990