ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839315
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

YES! Everyone else has to suffer too! GoM, I can't even get on. The power is out and so is cable. I can only get on via my phone. I really hope I get power back soon, because i don't want to miss black ops 2. I think it's more widespread than just zombies. I think that only cod4 works right now, or so I'm told.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think it's more widespread than just zombies.

It's fixed now for me, but I only tried Black Ops and the multiplayer and even local wasn't working.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Certain missions will give you choices. Other missions will alow you to control anything on the battle field. These missions will affect the story

Too much of a gimmick.

When game designers promise this it is basically just a slightly different ending that didn't mean much and that let you have the possibility of a sequel of both endings that would make sense.

I'm really hoping this is different. Possibly depending on your ending it affects your next campaign game? That would be beyond awesome.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm really hoping this is different. Possibly depending on your ending it affects your next campaign game? That would be beyond awesom

True, but they rarely do that in other video games. I don't know what will happen. I have ideas of what InfinityWard is doing next, but I'm not sure about 3arch. They probably would make black ops 3. Where else could they go? There are no other wars or anything. It would have to be an imidiate sequel to BO2. My guess is that Infinity Ward will be doing a mw2/mw3 prequel based around the picture at the end of mw3 entitled "operation kingfish". Now bo3 being all open like you say would be incredible and finally bring cod back to focusing on the campaign just as much as the multiplayer. I guess we will find out a little later after we play the campaign. I want to see if we actually get different storylines, or if there are only 2 outcomes.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well pickpocket, they said that the end is always the same except with a different "rapper". i believe they said it'll just end the same but maybe with a different flag in the backround, and even that's still pretty cool.

just 8 more agonizing days!!!
anyone see the (hopefully incomplete) zombie weapons list? it's on charlie if you want to see. i for one am disappointed by the list, there's not a single LMG in it ;'(

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

just 8 more agonizing days!!!

Isn't it out the 12th?

there's not a single LMG in it

Never liked LMG's, only time I've ever used one was in MW3 when thermal sight would reduce recoil, so I used the L86 with silencer and thermal sight.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Isn't it out the 12th?

nope, first thing the morning of the 13th

Never liked LMG's, only time I've ever used one was in MW3 when thermal sight would reduce recoil, so I used the L86 with silencer and thermal sight.

i'm talking about for zombies, they released some/all of the guns that would be in zombies and not a single one of them was an LMG
1wolf32
1wolf32
1 posts
Farmer

can't wait for black ops 2

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well just a few more days until black ops 2 and I have to say that after preordering Halo 4 kinda in a whim he might before release and picking it up the moment GameStop opened the next morning, that treyarh is really going to have to bring it to compete with halo 4. I'm sure zombies will be incredible but I'm not s lo sure that the multiplayer will compare to that of halo 4's

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

black ops will suck

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

It's black ops 2, and do you have any specific reason as to why you think it will suck? And if you do please do tell, I would like to know/possibly correct your error.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I am dreading the 13th. Why? I still don't have power. I don't want the game to come out if I can't play it.
*sigh* that would be terrible. I would have the game, but not be able to use it. In that case I would probably sleep with it under my pillow. Yeah. Die hard fanboy.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I am sort pickpocket, should you get your copy without power I would advise you to guard it with your life.
Not so psyched for BO2 after Halo 4.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

If the power is still out are you still going to get it on release?

I can imagine you reading the manual before you go to sleep. Then again, you could probably use one of those circuit boards that run on batteries but I rarely see them.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah ill still get it. I just wouldnt be able to use it.

Showing 3196-3210 of 3990