ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839318
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

How is everyone enjoying Black Ops 2? I assume that's why most people haven't been posting here.

I really need someone to say something because I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet.

Dude it's awesome! I know I said that MW3 was the best CoD ever when I first got it but this time I paid more attention to everything as opposed to before when I loved it because it was a new game.

At first I wasn't down with zombies but after you get the hang of it a little (able to make it to round 7) then it's really good.

With multiplayer they fixed almost every issue a CoD has ever had. The guns had good kick, very balancing kick that made it take skill to be good. The Spawn of Satan is a thing of the past, I believe that someone who played it before it was released said that the bad spawn rate was like 2%. I'm not sure weather or not there's anything like quick draw but it does take longer to aim down sites than in MW3, however it's still faster ADS than black ops.

I give it 10/10 for inventiveness, balance and living up to the name they gave themselves and the game they promised to deliver.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm not sure weather or not there's anything like quick draw but it does take longer to aim down sites than in MW3, however it's still faster ADS than black ops.

I've heard people say that the sniper ADS is comparable to that of CoD4. People shouldn't be complaining about quickscoping now.

Also, I saw that they're called "scorestreaks" now. Looks like they're rewarding those that play the objective more.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Shotguns actually look useful. Treyarch also made them how you're supposed to; hip fire worse than ADS. I've seen that ADS on shotguns makes the spread very tight, as opposed to MW3 where it would be worse than hip fire. Can't wait to get this game.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Alright so I just went on youtube and had a look around. It looks pretty good and apparently it is more connection based now (People with bad internet will experience more lag) which I like.

I think I'll probably be getting the game but I'll wait till it dies down. The game is $79 over here and I'm really cheap.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup has gotten his first sony station. A ps3, with borderlands two and MW3. However, he cannot use it intill christmas. Is it worth it to buy black ops 2 since he already has MW3?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Got Black Ops 2, now time to play. Gonna do zombies first, then campaign, then multiplayer.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is it normal for the copies of the game from the store to come with NukeTown 2025? Got mine from Walmart and a redeem code was inside.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yup. No lag whasoever at any time, the way it should be.

Killerssup, sell MW3 to anyone ignorant enough to buy it. Seriously that game is awful , get black ops 2 and spare yourselft he dissapointment of MW3.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

KILLERSUP I LOVE YOU!
Ok.... sorry. But FINALLY someone else got borderlands 2! Do you know devsaupa? He has it too. By christmas I might be back into that game and I might star a new character. What am I doing? This is a CoD thread.
I dunno. I havent played BO2 yet. I will let you know my opinion ASAP.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

ZOMBIES IS UNBELIEVABLE!

No I didn't get the game. I was over at a friends house and we were playing zombies. It is probably the most fun I have ever had. He pre ordered it and got the nuke town 2025 map and it is absolutely amazing. I ordered it online today. It should probably come within a week and even if MP is bad I'll just play zombies.

Grief is a great game mode with friends. It is lots of fun.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

So, I'll probably be getting it relatively soon; anyone know if it's worth it to get the hardened edition?

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

black ops 2 came out cant wait to get it want to play the new zombies

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Anyone else having problems finding matches for Zombies on the 360? Its taking an hour just to find a freaking game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The zombie maps are decent, but I'd prefer if they had some of the original ones back. It's very difficult on these new ones to make games last, highest round I've gotten to was around 15. The areas seem too small and the lava/fire breaks in the street/farm can get quite annoying. I think they overdid those parts.

Anyone else also experiencing lag on zombies? I can only seem to play on Tranzit because the other two either take too long to find a game or in the middle I lose connection. And even on Tranzit some games will cut out. I'm sure this is isolated for zombies because I haven't experienced lag problems on multiplayer.

The multiplayer on the other hand, I love it. The maps have variety, not just two-three main routes everybody takes and people are headglitching, it forces you to play the objective, and everything seems well balanced. The perks have pros and cons. Ghost for example, can't be seen by UAV if you're moving. That means that camping probably won't be as severe as other CoDs. It's also a last unlock, level 55 I believe, so maps won't be like a ghost town.

Perk greed is well made; if you want an extra perk you have to get rid of some things. Like if you want two extra perks, you'll have to get rid of tactical/lethal grenades and your secondary (if you have two attachments for your primary).

The choices on the campaign are interesting, I'll probably replay some missions after I'm finished to see the other outcomes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Beat the campaign, wanted to play some multiplayer but apparently there are too many people online... Something having to do with the servers.

Showing 3226-3240 of 3990