The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839451
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen?

That happened to me ages ago the missile followed a flare and just happened to come down on a camper here is the link to the video if your interested.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Thanks for contributing to the conversation and for following the "seven words per post" rule
I'm sorry, but i didn't see the rules to this forum about a video game.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm sorry, but i didn't see the rules to this forum about a video game.

Spam rules adhere to all parts of the community

The 7 words isn't set in stone. You can go less...as long as you contribute to the thread..which "I got that" does not
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

There's a lot of crap on here that doesn't contribute

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

From what I'm seeing from the past few pages...there are no such "crap". Everyone else at least attempts to have their post end up relating to CoD in some way.

Plus..just because others are doing it, doesn't make it ok for you to do so as well.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen?

That happened to me ages ago the missile followed a flare and just happened to come down on a camper here is the link to the video if your interested.

Speaking of YouTube, what capture card do you have? I still don't have one and my montages are ok. I want to get an elgato, but I'm thinking about maybe next summer because the new console will come out soon and they might have something new.

What are you guys's highest rounds on motd? Mine is 25. Could have kept going but the host died and rage quit and the lobby closed.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Jeez why can't they start letting people know what some of the Preorder bonuses are. I have money now, who knows if I will have it in November

theminecrafter33
theminecrafter33
2 posts
Nomad

gstory i like your ideas

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Speaking of YouTube, what capture card do you have?

I'm on PC now so I use DXTory but I used to use a Hauppauge HD PVR at the moment there is a lot of good capture cards from roxio, avermedia, hauppage, elgato and black magic so I would just find the best value one there is but I'd wait till the next gen consoles are out and see what there is then.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What are you guys's highest rounds on motd? Mine is 25. Could have kept going but the host died and rage quit and the lobby closed.

As long as Killersup's memory isn't failing he is pretty sure he got to round 32-33 with his buddy a while back.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I got to round 30 twice yesterday with randoms. Pretty good. The second time we tried the Easter egg, but we didnt understand why it wouldn't let us on the plane in afterlife.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Was going for a 20 kill streak tonight...was throwing A.G.R and got caught...dangit...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Oh Pick has become Prestige Master! Quite the game it was too. :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

killer..pick..y'all playin Black ops 2, right? I need to play with you guys D=

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killer..pick..y'all playin Black ops 2, right? I need to play with you guys D=

Hop on and play some time then! Killersup has his ps3 on a decent amount of time, he just keeps it at the main menu.
Showing 3766-3780 of 3990