The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839453
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Listen, as I said before, I like Treyarch because of COD Big Red one, and then Black Ops. I hate MW2 and 3, but that doesn't mean they're bad. What I'm trying to say is, I'm being an *** because you said you're not a fan of Treyarch, which was my childhood.

Your criticism/trolling is not needed. Like what you want but I don't see why you think you need to involve me. I have always liked IW more so i will like what I like, you just mind your own business and like what you want

And this........
Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway.

...........Means why would I want to preorder an IW game to get Treyarch material because he wrote this

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

which was my childhood.

Game totally isn't rated M or anything. Nope not at all.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Conversation=derailed
Uh, what were we talking about sand? Oh right, pre-orders. I'm hoping for some more info by e3. It will probably go a lot like last year how more was announced over time.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Yeah what is the norm for call of Duty preorders because I haven't preordered many games because I have been short on cash the last few years. I did get away with Preordering BL2 but it turned out to be a bust anyway

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The norm is some 2xp at least. Then they have things depending on the store, like dog tags and posters. At the minimum thats what we will get. It would be kinda cool to get some camo or something.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I think it would be sweet to either get a special camo or some kind of early release/ free unlocked starting weapon.

It would also be cool if people that preordered got a special tag/emblem/picture for use with their emblem/sign
Or something that was unobtainable unless you preorder

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I see no reason to preorder any game the preorder bonuses are never that good and you can normally get the game for 20-50% off after waiting a few weeks

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I see no reason to preorder any game the preorder bonuses are never that good and you can normally get the game for 20-50% off after waiting a few weeks

Last time Killersup went into walmart MW3 was still like 50$. The game is two years old...a few weeks is nothing to a CoD game.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I agree with killersup10. Even MW3 is still 30 bucks. which is only half off for a 2 year old game.

And some games do have good bonuses

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Last time Killersup went into walmart MW3 was still like 50$. The game is two years old...a few weeks is nothing to a CoD game.

I can go in a shop and get mw3 for £10-15 I waited for black ops 2 and the price went from £40 to £30 either your not looking around enough or where you live is different in the uk everything drops in price after its not 'new'.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Everything drops in price except COD here.

It was originally $60 fow MW3 now it is anywhere from 40 to 30 which is practically the same cost as most new games.

Even on steam MW3 is still $40 which is crazy because steam has some pretty low prices

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Yeah it was, and I'm still 15 but play rated M games. My parents don't care what rating, they just care about the"sexual" material.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah it was, and I'm still 15 but play rated M games. My parents don't care what rating, they just care about the"sexual" material.

Sarcasm...

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I got that

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen

Yeah, if you locked onto a care package chopper the missile could have locked onto the package instead and gone down. Our if it was something like a VTOL, sometimes the flares it shoots off lead the missile toward the ground. Go check theater mode to find out for sure.
I got that

Thanks for contributing to the conversation and for following the "seven words per post" rule.
Showing 3751-3765 of 3990