The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839445
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
redsk8tr68
redsk8tr68
5 posts
Nomad

COD honestly isn't that great of a game. Yet I play it; and play it competitively in tournaments, it is just big because it brought FPS gaming to a new height. I would rather go to Battlefield for a more realistic game which includes bullet drop and realistic bullet penetration ability through human armor/skin. CoD in my mind has gotten weaker as a MP series as you can see Halo or Battlefield still achieving great things. Even Bungie has created a new game that people are talking about more than CoD: Ghosts. Hopefully Ghosts will step it up. We will have to see.

We are all we've got.
-Ghost Squad
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Now killersup, just because I whooped your sorry butt doesnt mean you can go all emo on us.

God ****ed B23R's...On further news. Had snipers all almost golden. Untill the whole balista's ten blood thirtsies...
jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

Wait...Why Does It Seem Like Im The Only One Hype About Call Of Duty Ghost? Did Anyone Watch The Xbox One Gameplay?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Jerry, go home!
I watched it and it was bleh. They did no video game stuff, and more entertainment. And the new kinnect is creepy

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Console players get the lean motion.

The thing is with lean is it's not worth hitting the key to do it while trying to aim and move and it doesn't really help so it just seems useless.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I might preorder Ghosts but I don't know because you never get anything good for preordering these days

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I might preorder Ghosts but I don't know because you never get anything good for preordering these days

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway. The preorder bonus is crap. At least for games like PayDay 2 and Borderlands 2 you get something for the game that makes it better or enhances it.
And I play the PC FYI so I don't need to wait for the PS4 anyway
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway. The preorder bonus is crap. At least for games like PayDay 2 and Borderlands 2 you get something for the game that makes it better or enhances it.

I assume there will be more eventually. It is just the camo for now, since the game isnt out yet.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

This is a forum to talk about CoD, not talk about things better than it.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

WHAT??? Where did you get the idea I wasn't talking about COD?

I hear you get a poster for preordering and thats about it so far. I hope they have double Xp or something worth getting Ghosts early for. Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I hear you get a poster for preordering and thats about it so far. I hope they have double Xp or something worth getting Ghosts early for. Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.

I forgot about the poster. Hopefully we get some 2xp, that's what IW usually does.

Lol wut
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

WHAT???
You heard me

Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.
Well, why are you here? To do what all you people like to do; Troll on things people like.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

WHAT???
You heard me

Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.
Well, why are you here? To do what all you people like to do; Troll on things people like.

You make no sense. At all. Treyarch makes black ops, InfinityWard makes the modern warfares and ghost, which we are talking about. It's all cod. If your trolling, your doing a crappy job. If you don't what your talking about, then don't just accuse us of breaking rules.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

You make no sense. At all. Treyarch makes black ops, InfinityWard makes the modern warfares and ghost, which we are talking about. It's all cod. If your trolling, your doing a crappy job. If you don't what your talking about, then don't just accuse us of breaking rules.
Listen, as I said before, I like Treyarch because of COD Big Red one, and then Black Ops. I hate MW2 and 3, but that doesn't mean they're bad. What I'm trying to say is, I'm being an *** because you said you're not a fan of Treyarch, which was my childhood.

Showing 3736-3750 of 3990