The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839528
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You should try and get jugs and bowie on round 6-7. It rocks, I can tell you that.

That's far too early to open most of the doors.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

bowie is one knife 1 dead til ten on all zombies but crawlers are always kinfe with bowie and done. but yea hav all doors by round 7 way to early

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, last night while I was playing with a cousin I figured out that you can update the ballistic knives and just shoot a teammate with one if they are down and they'll get right back up; it's like a quick revive, and they are good for fighting as well. So now that I know that, I have a few ideal weapon setups: Raygun/Thundergun/RPK and the ballistic knife/commando/the other machine gun that holds 100-150 in each magazine (weapons before they are updated, I'm not sure what they are called when they are updated) but I don't carry two machine guns with me if I have the RPK; I'll try to get the ballistic knife and upgrade it.

Just to mention, I got to round 30 last night with my cousin. I can't believe I did that well; I only fell down once the entire match. I also didn't expect to get there with only one teammate, guess I'm getting better at zombies.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

You should try and get jugs and bowie on round 6-7. It rocks, I can tell you that.

Yup. I try to get Jug as soon as possible. It sounds crazy, but the earlier rounds are the hardest. Jug can help you out survive the early rounds.
I don't like the bowie knife. I never knife Zombies past round 3. It's too risky. If I occasionally do get the Bowie Knife, it's just for bragging rights.

just shoot a teammate with one if they are down and they'll get right back up; it's like a quick revive, and they are good for fighting as well.

Once again, I hate knifing past round 3 or 4. It's too risky for me. Also, I never get any knifes because usually I have a train going.

Just to mention, I got to round 30 last night with my cousin.

Bravo!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Once again, I hate knifing past round 3 or 4. It's too risky for me. Also, I never get any knifes because usually I have a train going.

Well, I don't go for them specifically; I just get them every now and then out of the mystery box. They're very fast and kill zombies in one or two hits, so that's good, but I don't use them often. Only to revive people once I've upgraded them and to sometimes kill zombies if I run out of ammo, but that rarely happens if I have a good gun.
Bravo!

I might try solo and try to get higher with someone later.

Also, I've noticed the quick revive juice/soda doesn't work when there's two+ people. It revives others quickly, but when you fall down it doesn't revive you, while on solo it does. Why is that?
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Round 1: 6 bullets, then knive
Round 2: Full clip, then knive
Round 3: 2 shots m14, then knive
Round 4: 3 shot

u can do this or a cheaper way

Round 1: 7 bullets at the legs, then knife
Round 2: Full clip, then knife
Round 3 and 4: if mag empty knife 3 times

Ballastic knife upgrade is sweet but u need a thunder gun/monkeys/ray/hk/rpk or somthing to do crowd control to get a clean shot. dont try shooting from the PaP room cuz u have to be precise its a lob shot pretty much
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Does nobody play Nacht der Untoten on WaW anymore? D:

Got to round 14 (again :/) last night. Me and one other guy, as the other two kept getting killed. I had an MG42 and the Kar98k, and he had the Browning and a Thompson. Did fine, till we ran out of ammo for the MGs. Zombie orgy, anyone?

MG42 is better than the Browning, I think. It shoots faster, and the sights are as blocky to use. Browning has a huge sight, but it has higher damage. Speed of the MG42 makes up for this though. Ray gun to take the zombies out at a distance, then the MG42 when the get really close.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

some of us either dont care bout waw or we didnt by the prestige edition of black ops

AmericanGamer
AmericanGamer
2 posts
Nomad

I really really am waiting for a Laser Sight to come out. BLAST YOU TREYARCH/INFINITY WARD!!!!!!

Erico27
Erico27
16 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I think laser sights would be an exremely fun edition to the game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just wondering, will there be a zombies mode in MW3? I don't think there was one in MW2, but I didn't play that one thoroughly.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Just wondering, will there be a zombies mode in MW3? I don't think there was one in MW2, but I didn't play that one thoroughly.
Zombies is coined by Treyarch, IW has Spec Ops which now has a survival mode.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, I didn't realise Treyarch weren't the makers of the Modern Warfare series. Well, that's one reason for me to keep playing Black Ops, I like the variety it gives me with zombies and multiplayer.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

i hate laser sights

Why? They're kind of annyoing but I do better with it than most sights.
Screwy
Screwy
3 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 3 will be same to Modern Warfare 2. Even they are best they need some upgrades..

Showing 736-750 of 3990