The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839525
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I usually use gun camo that camouflage my gun, or tiger just because it looks awesome. :P

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

you have to admit the xbox 360 has beta grafics for cod but i supose ps3 hase free online for it

this is not true PS3 runs on a 38bit system and Xbox 360 only has 360 i have both so im not a hater

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

sorry about last post i meant 380 bit system for PS3

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

you have to admit the xbox 360 has beta grafics
No you don't it isn't true, the graphics are the same for cod on both systems, because it's cheaper to give them both the 360 quality graphics as opposed to giving the PS3 better graphics since it can handle it.
jubjublkm1
jubjublkm1
2 posts
Nomad

This is great, I mostly have ideas for zombies mode but i will post anyway!!

maps: I think the zombies maps should be enormously bigger and have bigger areas between doors that you have to open, leaving huge unexplored areas to search. I also think their should be vehicles that you could get in and drive, but you wouldn't be like invincible, some times if you drive near zombies the will jump and grab on to the car and try to break in through the windows and get into the car to inflict small damage on you. Some vehicles could have mounted guns on them so you could drive and gun. Another cool thing you could do if your in the passenger seat is look out the window and fire your rifle at the zombies while your driving.

Second: something I dont find at all is good camping spots in zombies, even though i get not having good camping spots to make it harder their still should be really good ones because eventually there will be so many zombies you'll get overrun. One of the super cool things i think they should add in zombies is building tools. Your character has building tools and can slowly build blocks of wood or metal or other resources you mine ext. and be able to make your own base with turrets or ladders or elevators exc. to make amazing structures throughout the map. You could upgrade the tools so you could make different things and build things faster. But to make so that your not godly in your own building, zombies could climb the sides of buildings and climb onto blocks, and if you completely block yourself all around in a small box they will wait outside until you come out. Knowing that i guess you could make a little safe house and rest for a while.

Third: The last thing I think they should do is add armories that you could access and upgrade your guns power, accuracy, range, ect. with the amories you could also purchase guns and attachments.

Well this is what I think they should add to zombies, or make a completely separate game for this much stuff, Thanks for reading!

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I love cod it is soo fun!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

it would be great if they brought mg42s and had a browning 50 cal. with a PaP u can make the stationary and have infinite ammo but really hard to move and place

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

i love the zombies on call of duty black ops but i just really need to get moon :/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Woot! I made it to round 35 on Kino yesterday with a friend. It kind of got repetitive at around round 28, so I wasn't really trying around there. But I had the upgraded Ray Gun and Zeus Cannon, while my friend had the RPK (or the other gun with 100+ rounds) and the upgraded Ray Gun. We could've probably got to round 38-42, but we were getting kind of bored.

JackB34
JackB34
8 posts
Nomad

Im SO EXCITED FOR MW3

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Im SO EXCITED FOR MW3

I am too. Hope it will be better.
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Battlefield three is better than MW3!

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Battlefield three is better than MW3!

How do you know that it is better? It releases October 25. I am looking forward to Battlefield 3 more than MW3 but I wouldn't say that it is better.
alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

Tomahawk vs. Throwing knife?

My vote, tomahawk

Showing 766-780 of 3990