The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839530
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

... I must hone my skills on zombies on solo. I'm not used to doing it by myself; I prefer having at least one teammate to watch my back, but now I have to watch all entrances, it's rather difficult. Yesterday was my first time doing solo in about two weeks; I got to round ten before dying. But a good thing is that the Quick Revive only costs 500 points.

Yeah I think laser sights would be an exremely fun edition to the game.

Meh, I'm not too fond of them; they show your enemies where you are and I'm fine with the red dot sight. That's the sight I mainly use on my weapons. Sometimes I'll use the ACOG scope, but not really since I don't make long range shots often.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know anything about the camos for guns in MW3?...
Such as how do you earn them or what they will look like?

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

all that i have seen all that is leaked is survival mode guns some attachments levels and a few minor stuff but to my knowledge no camo yet

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Hopefully the final camo will be more satisfying than "Fall", which was useless and not all that special.

Yeah I agree. That's how it got the name "Puke camo" lol.
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

well my main hpe is for the AK47 to not be an overrated and an overpowerd gun as it is. even though its very popular and its really fun using it i still think it should be unlocked easier and also when my internet sometimes goes down i like to ply with my bro splitscreen on MW2 but what i hate about it is that you need an offline profile to unlock everything which also sucks and makes no sense at all. also snipers too are overpowerd in MW2 but apart from tht i really love it. i just hope for infinity ward learn from their mistakes and learn for treyarches successes in BO to make a probably last ame in the series to be an all out blast

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

model is back. mp is back. ak is same as mw2 as far as we know. new sniper. m16. laser sight red dot as usual pred missles chopper gunners

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I liked the black ops camo. There was sooo many and they were pretty cool, mw2, not so much

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah I liked the black ops camo. There was sooo many and they were pretty cool, mw2, not so much

I liked them, but I wish it was like MW2 how you had to get headshots to unlock camos.

That's what made Black Ops not as addicting as MW2. It's because it was too easy to get anything you wanted. They should of had some way of unlocking attachments or camos for your guns.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah I liked MW2's camo especially red tiger and artic. What is your opinion on the best camo in any CoD?

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

That's what made Black Ops not as addicting as MW2. It's because it was too easy to get anything you wanted. They should of had some way of unlocking attachments or camos for your guns.

It is not as addicting because it's too easy to get guns? If that is how you feel, that's your opinion, but I don't believe that this is the true source :P
I just think you don't like the gameplay of BO compared to MW2. If BO was that great for you, you wouldn't mind that Camos/guns were easy to get.

I have found that with BO, most people hate it, or they love it.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

It is not as addicting because it's too easy to get guns? If that is how you feel, that's your opinion, but I don't believe that this is the true source :P

It's just one of the reasons that I think people dislike Black Ops.
edison260
edison260
1 posts
Nomad

cod its ok but awsom im level 50 prastige 4

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't really care for the gun camo, but I use ice on all my guns. Mainly because it's light blue, which is one of my favorite colors.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah that's what I usually use. My favorite though are Siberia and Yukon.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

red, yukon

I'm mostly using the simple camos like those currently because I'm tired of all the others.
Showing 751-765 of 3990