The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839476
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Until they turn off the multiplayer servers, making online play impossible.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They've done that in the past? Is so then how long did it last?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

At least they still have split screen online multiplayer from what I can tell.

I was a bit disappointed when I saw that you couldn't use two users in split screen online, even if they are on the same console. And the second player doesn't effect your exp so he is just there to give kills and kill others. So make sure that player one is better.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I was a bit disappointed when I saw that you couldn't use two users in split screen online

Do you mean they can't sign into their own account to play and gain EXP, unlock things, etc.?
LightningRyan
LightningRyan
5 posts
Nomad

cod modern warfare 2 is way better than black ops

Scouttydog
Scouttydog
56 posts
Nomad

BLACK OPS!

BananaShazam
BananaShazam
27 posts
Nomad

From what my friends have told me and What I've played MW3 seems too much like MW2. It's the same thing every year though, get excited about new COD game, buy the new COD game, get angry at new COD game. Suddenly, Skyrim.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

From what my friends have told me and What I've played MW3 seems too much like MW2. It's the same thing every year though, get excited about new COD game, buy the new COD game, get angry at new COD game. Suddenly, Skyrim.

I had that to with CoD but this year they didn't get my money. I bought Skyrim. Screw CoD
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I almost forgot:

They've done that in the past? Is so then how long did it last?

All online servers get turned off eventually, assuming it's the developers running the servers (and not something like say, Minecraft, with player hosted servers). Don't worry, it probably won't be any time soon, but it's safe to assume that you won't be able to play those online modes a few years from now.

I guess it also depends on a given games success.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Survival mode is awesome. Me and my bro just made it to round 33 on Interchange. It's pretty easy once you get sentries, but the last couple rounds they always destroyed them right away and we had throw all our flashes and ditch. I would suggest buying claymores and air strikes every round. That would get you over 30.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So like a zombies mode but with bots/enemy soldiers and all around better (since you have many more options and things to do on there)? I think I'd enjoy that.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

So like a zombies mode but with bots/enemy soldiers and all around better (since you have many more options and things to do on there)? I think I'd enjoy that.

Exactly. You can buy every gun, all lethal grenades, and killstreaks, but there's only four though.

- Predator Missile
- Air Strike
- Delta Squad
- Riot Shield Squad

And you can buy perks too, but only five.

- Quickdraw
- Steady Aim
- Stalker
- Extreme Conditioning
- Sleight of Hand

They should have put more perks cuz it's really hard having only five.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can have all five perks at once? And when you go down will they go away?

UnicornsPwnU
UnicornsPwnU
1 posts
Nomad

hey this is my 2nd armor games account, im ranked in the 8 thousands on my other. anyway im a hardcore XBOX gamer so hit me up! i have mw3 > my gt is: xMr Unicorn just send my a freind request saying i saw u on armor games

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody! You might recognize me from when I use to always be on armor games, but now I have grown addicted to CoD! I love MW3 and Black Ops. I will be playing on my Xbox lots so hit me up at my gamertag: x24WarMonkey24x saying you were from Armor Games and we can have some fun

Showing 1036-1050 of 3990