The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839477
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

You can have all five perks at once? And when you go down will they go away?

I'm not sure if you can have all the perks at once, but I do know that if you down, they go away. I'll tell you tonight cuz I'll try it. I'm a bit busy right now with homework.
Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

So MW3 - good online modes, HORRIBLE maps, Black Ops online was MUCH better. The campaign is the second best I have EVER played only to Halo 2 though, take it from someone who has played MANY, MANY well known video game series.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

In MW3 I find the difference between the weapons in MW2 and MW3 is generally annoying, they toned down too many guns and overpowered ones that didn't need it. I dislike the maps/campaign maps as some of them seem like a rip-off of MW1. The Special Ops maps are decent, but survival is awesome, it's fun to just kill people and blow off some steam with no goal in sight. It's a refreshing change from Treyachs dark and downright evil Zombies, but i will always miss the times of playing Nacht and Kino with some randoms.

ckyguy13579
ckyguy13579
2 posts
Nomad

thats cool stuff, but i dont think they should add it in

Korakc
Korakc
14 posts
Nomad

Favorite guns on Black Ops-

Primary: Aug Warsaw - Silencer and Acog Scope
Secondary: CZ75 Silenced or FA
Semtex, Flashbang, Claymore

When I feel like doing something different-

Primary: M60 Tiger - Red Dot Sight
Secondary: Ballistic Knife

Tomahawk, Concussion, Claymore

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is it possible to play survival mode with people online like how you can do with zombies?

And as for classes, most of my classes usually have the same perks, grenades, and equipment. I mainly just change the weapons. I'd post my Black Ops classes, but I don't have my Xbox right now.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Is it possible to play survival mode with people online like how you can do with zombies?

It's the same as zombies, but with one difference. You play with only one other person, so instead of having four people in the lobby you have two. Other than that, it's the same. There's a lobby, after the match, you stay in the lobby etc.

It's the same as zombies, but with one difference. You play with only one other person, so instead of having four people in the lobby you have two. Other than that, it's the same. There's a lobby, after the match, you stay in the lobby etc.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Oh wow -_- I normally copy and paste it on MS Word for spell check and I guess I re-pasted it back on by accident.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh well, that's good enough. At least I'll be able to play with friends without doing split screen.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Okay, I have the Xbox in my room now.

Class 1:
Famas suppressed
Strela-3
Semtex | Flashbang | Jammer
Scavenger pro | Sleight of hand pro | Marathon pro

Class 2:
Kiparis grip
Strela-3
Semtex | Flashbang | Claymore

Class 3:
AK74U
Strela-3
Semtex | Nova gas | Claymore

Class 4:
Spas-12 suppressed
Strela-3
Semtex | Flashbang | Jammer

Class 5:
PSG1 extended mag
CZ75 suppressed
Semtex | Flashbang | Motion sensor
Ghost pro | Scout pro | Ninja pro

---

I usually use class 1 and 2 on Black Ops, but mainly class 2. I rarely use class 4 and 5 because I don't really like the shotgun and I'm not that into sniping. They're just there in case someone wants to use my account to play and they like those weapons. I have the launcher as a secondary on most of my classes because shooting down their aircrafts gives me extra points. And those perks on most of my classes as well because I do best with them (and I don't really like the other ones). I don't often die, so I need to pick up ammo whenever I can, reloading quickly is great, and I don't have to stop running.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Left out something on my third class. With the AK74U I have grip. Would be pretty dumb to have a weapon and not have at least one attachment.

Overall, MW3 was way, way more amazing than I expected. They brought back all the good stuff and added more to it. I'm definantly impressed.

At least someone is pleased by it. From what I can tell a lot of people supposedly hate it because "it's just an MW2.5" I doubt they even played it. Yeah, you can tell some things from videos, but it's difficult to make a solid opinion just from that.
uberman6352
uberman6352
7 posts
Nomad

I know MW3 just came out, but I am looking for some active PS3 players on MW2. Put your psn name down and I will try to friend you. I play whenever I can.

Korakc
Korakc
14 posts
Nomad

Just used Mule Kick in Black Ops Zombies, got a pack-a-punched FN FAL, Commando, and Raygun

Made it to round 28 in multiplayer.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I haven't got MW3 yet, so I don't know anything regarding to that. The black ops zombie mode is pretty fun, and my favorite map is called "Five". Round 17 is my record (I know, not the best)

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

What are your favorite set ups guys? Please tell me !

Showing 1051-1065 of 3990