The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839473
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Korakc
Korakc
14 posts
Nomad

What are your favorite set ups guys? Please tell me !

In Black Ops or MW3?

I don't play MW3 much, I liked Black Ops more, MW2 was good...

A page back or so I have my favorite Black Ops classes.
afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

MW3 please .

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

This is what I use. I do pretty good with it. Oh and btw, I'm first prestige level 29.

Primary: Scar-L - 2 Attachments - silencer and extended mags
Secondary: Mp9 - akimbo
Lethal: Semtex
Tactical: Concussion
Perk 1: Sleight of Hand
Perk 2: Assassin
Perk 3: Sit Rep
Killstreaks: - Assault - UAV, Predator Missile, and Reaper
Death Streak: Martyrdom

xboxcrazee
xboxcrazee
36 posts
Nomad

4th prestige

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

4th prestige

o_O Thats pretty high. How many days do you have played?

Also, the akimbo FMG9s are amazing. Probably one of the best secondary weapons in the game.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

May get MW3 or BF3 tomorrow afternoon, not sure. But it doesn't really matter seeing as I'll get the other one in a week or two after. So it just depends on what I feel like playing first.

Peter0227
Peter0227
4 posts
Shepherd

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf am i suppose to put here????????????

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Dang, forgot most stores are closed on Thanksgiving, so no new game today. Oh well, I'm getting both BF3 and MW3 tomorrow, so those should keep me entertained for a while.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Dang, forgot most stores are closed on Thanksgiving, so no new game today. Oh well, I'm getting both BF3 and MW3 tomorrow, so those should keep me entertained for a while.

I just got MW3 a few days ago and it's pretty awesome. I can't wait until I get Battlefield 3.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I got BF3 earlier, definitely getting MW3 in a week or so. I want to thoroughly play BF3 first, though.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I have to share an xbox w/ live with my dad and my bro. My dad and my sibling both hate mw3 and are still in for mw2, which means i can never get to play mw3 cuz my bro is always on, playing ground war and using his riot shield.
What to do, what to do..

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I've played the Battlefield 3 Beta and it looked awesome besides playing on Operation Metro over and over.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I have to share an xbox w/ live with my dad and my bro. My dad and my sibling both hate mw3 and are still in for mw2, which means i can never get to play mw3 cuz my bro is always on, playing ground war and using his riot shield.
What to do, what to do..

I don't get why they would hate MW3 and love MW2, they're kind of the same. Tell them that MW2 is old and boring, but MW3 is new and excited. If your brother's younger (like mine) just kick him off and tell your dad that video games are only for teens/kids.
vietchase12
vietchase12
3 posts
Nomad

spec ops is hard on wave 25+ everyone is a AHHH

vietchase12
vietchase12
3 posts
Nomad

spec ops is hard on wave 25+ everyone is a AHHH

Showing 1066-1080 of 3990