The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839465
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
godspeed4609
godspeed4609
1 posts
Nomad

I love call of duty 4, modern warfare 2 and 3, oh and i like black ops

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh the elite thing. Well i didn't know what it was but on ps3 it was (and might still be) on the ps store for free for a whole year. Lucky me

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

wii mw3 is already hacked a dude got a moab in 3 seconds he didnt kill anyone and he couldnt die. the good thing was is that i got challenges done die by moab assualt and sniper pefection for shooting the guy su in all it wasnt a bad thing cuz the guy didnt move after he used it

somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

How does call of duty elite work? Whats so good about it? Do you have to pay for it?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

How does call of duty elite work? Whats so good about it? Do you have to pay for it?

Q 1. No idea

Q 2. No idea

Q 3. I think so

As you can see, I haven't looked it up like I would suggest you do. I found out that you can actually kill someone with a tactical grenade! Wait, read on. So I was playing and I saw a enemy stuck on Final Stand. I wanted to mess with him so I threw a tactical grenade straight at him, and it him him and he died. So I noticed he died so I threw a tactical grenade right at a person who wasn't in Final Stand. You could see him flinch, so I am guessing it did it bit of damage. It also works with a frag grenade! It's like the ultimate weapon, Hurting them, then exploding them.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It also works with a frag grenade! It's like the ultimate weapon, Hurting them, then exploding them.

better with semtex, it hurts, sticks and then explodes them
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The semtex doesn't hurt them. It just sticks and explodes.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

in mw3 it does. i got a hit marker. and ur right about the flash bag stuff. i did same thing. and on mw2, my friend was playing me with the health at minimum and he hit me with a flash and i died...put i got him back for that

LastKingsOrNothing
LastKingsOrNothing
9 posts
Nomad

In my opinion i think Xbox LIVE is better then PSN....
BUt Ps3 does have better graphics and free online

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

In my opinion i think Xbox LIVE is better then PSN....
BUt Ps3 does have better graphics and free online

That belongs here

This is the COD thread.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So, managed to play MW3 at a friends house earlier and the FMG9's/the two machine pistols are really over powered. All the maps I played on were medium type maps so if you have those guns and you have some basic knowledge on how to play and where to go then you automatically are going to be on top of the leaderboard and probably win. Get scavenger pro, sleight of hand pro, and steady aim or whatever and it's over with. Those guns shouldn't be more powerful than SMGs nor assault rifles. If they're going to make those guns as powerful as they are then they should at least make them a primary weapon in the SMG section, not as secondary pistols. Or lessen the power or take them out of the game entirely. If everyone were to use those two guns and those perks then this game would be terrible and not fun to play anymore.

Rhidian
Rhidian
68 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, how is MW3?

Is it better than Mw2 and Black Ops?

I'm thinking of getting it for my PS3 but i would like to know your guys' opinions...

Cheers,
-Rhi

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

mw3 is great definetly get it if ur into the multiplayer. it is much better than black ops and took what was good from it and mixed it with what was good in mw2. its awesome
and survival is great too. very fun and addictive.
and the campajien is good too, but i have to still beat it. i got hooked on multiplayer so my story completion precent is an amazing 30

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

...FMG9's/the two machine pistols are really over powered...If they're going to make those guns as powerful as they are then they should at least make them a primary weapon in the SMG section, not as secondary pistols. Or lessen the power or take them out of the game entirely. If everyone were to use those two guns and those perks then this game would be terrible and not fun to play anymore.

I doubt that they would completely take them out of the game unless they were insanely overpowered, but I could see them patching it a bit to make them have less damage.

Hey guys, how is MW3?

Not bad. Similar to MW2 so not a whole lot of new things, but I do enjoy how you unlock attachments and camos for the weapons unlike Black Ops where you bought them.

Is it better than Mw2 and Black Ops?

In my opinion MW3 is a lot better than Black Ops but I can't really tell if it is better than MW2 yet. One thing about MW3 is that the maps aren't that good compared to MW2's, but other than that it's pretty fun so far.

I'm thinking of getting it for my PS3 but i would like to know your guys' opinions...

Well if you want it, only have a PS3, and like CoD then I would get it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I doubt that they would completely take them out of the game unless they were insanely overpowered, but I could see them patching it a bit to make them have less damage.

Well, play with them with those perks to see with yourself, or even look at some videos on YouTube. They definitely should tone down those weapons, secondary pistols shouldn't be more powerful than most guns on that game. Once you have those guns and perks and once you start shooting your enemy is dead before they get a first shot off. A close up encounter with an enemy with a shotgun probably wouldn't even kill you. That's how overpowered those pistols are.
Showing 1096-1110 of 3990