The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839474
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

tell your dad that video games are only for teens/kids.

Average age of a video gamer: 33

Source: GameInformer

-Chillz
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Also, the akimbo FMG9s are amazing. Probably one of the best secondary weapons in the game.

So true
Add sleight of hand and steady aim to the mix and it's epic. I usually shoot them one at a time.
Shoot right one, reload right one while shoot left one, ex
redsk8tr68
redsk8tr68
5 posts
Nomad

Survival mode MW3.
Dome.
Round 34.
PWNAGE

theEpicWolf
theEpicWolf
1 posts
Nomad

aah ppl talkin bout CoD... its not fair im 12 and my parents still dont let me play it- im asking for mw3 for christmas

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Played World at War a little bit ago just to see the zombies mode and I got put into a hacked/modded room and now I'm suddenly level 65. Is there anyway I can reset this at all?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

ghost you have to get into a lobby that will put you to 0 which i havent found. if u can make friends with a hacker then u might get that and epic wolf that sucks:P the first shooter i have was starwars battlefront when i was 8 and i got it online on the ps2

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I don't mean to brag, but I'm really excited because I just made to round 41 on Fallen!! I'm ranked 3rd in the world! Hopefully I don't fail and sorry for the bad quality.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/auggy2627/Picture1.jpg

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Nice Auggy. I just got MW3 and I am doing pretty good. I HATE the FMG9. I don't know why, I can get a kill or two with any other weapon, but any time I try the FMG9, I can't get ONE kill with it.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Nice Auggy. I just got MW3 and I am doing pretty good. I HATE the FMG9. I don't know why, I can get a kill or two with any other weapon, but any time I try the FMG9, I can't get ONE kill with it.

Thanks. I used to think it was bad too, but you need akimbo and Steady Aim with them. Then they're beasts.
R0Y
R0Y
16 posts
Nomad

Not sure if this should be its own thread but anyways...
Do you think Elite is going to be abused in the future?

Everyone already has to pay 200+ dollars for a system
60 dollars for the game
5+ dollars a month for live...
Now you have to pay for content you should already have in your game?
Call of Duty Elite I think is a seed of manipulation!

Already they are limiting your content of the game by making certain things only accesible on Elite like clan organization and checking you stats! In the future I can see abuse with this, making certain guns and attachments ELITE MEMBERS ONLY, making DLC for ELITE MEMBERS ONLY, and the possibilities are endless...

I seriously think this could grow into something ugly and is a continuation of the CoD market scam... does anybody agree/disagree with me?

Korakc
Korakc
14 posts
Nomad

Not sure if this should be its own thread but anyways...
Do you think Elite is going to be abused in the future?
Everyone already has to pay 200+ dollars for a system
60 dollars for the game
5+ dollars a month for live...
Now you have to pay for content you should already have in your game?
Call of Duty Elite I think is a seed of manipulation!
Already they are limiting your content of the game by making certain things only accesible on Elite like clan organization and checking you stats! In the future I can see abuse with this, making certain guns and attachments ELITE MEMBERS ONLY, making DLC for ELITE MEMBERS ONLY, and the possibilities are endless...
I seriously think this could grow into something ugly and is a continuation of the CoD market scam... does anybody agree/disagree with me?

Yeah, that could happen.

Good thing I only play Black Ops
Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

cod is my favorite game its better on the xbox 360 if you ask me

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Thanks. I used to think it was bad too, but you need akimbo and Steady Aim with them. Then they're beasts

Your welcome, Auggy. I'd try that out if I hadn't gotten on a streak and unlocked the Skorpion which is supposed to be a lot better. What's you favorite map on this game?
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

What's you favorite map on this game?

I really like Hard Hat and Arkaden, but my favourite is Village. I always do awesome on it and it's so easy to spawn camp.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I like Arkaden, Village, and I forget what it's called but Bootleg?

Showing 1081-1095 of 3990