The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839452
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
SSKManaphon
SSKManaphon
1 posts
Nomad

Anybody tried MW3?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anybody tried MW3?

It's what we've been talking about for a few pages now, so yeah.
thelightningman10
thelightningman10
5 posts
Nomad

bLACK OPS IS NOW BORING COMPARED TO MW3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

bLACK OPS IS NOW BORING COMPARED TO MW3

Eh, I still like playing Black Ops. From the looks of it I'd enjoy playing Black Ops more than MW3 when I get MW3. But that doesn't matter, as long as they both give some enjoyment, which they will.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

From the looks of it I'd enjoy playing Black Ops more than MW3 when I get MW3.

I don't think you will. Black Ops was only good because of zombies. Other than that it was a pretty bad cod game. MW3 is probably the best cod game yet.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, if they update the multiplayer by balancing out the weapons then I'd probably like it more than Black Ops. But from what I can tell and whatever little play time I've had with that game there are two weapons and some perks that will make you great at the game; the PP90M1 and dual FMG9's. Small maps with high rate of fire weapons with perks that make them better will dominate. Though playing like that all the time isn't fun, and I honestly don't care for my k/d/r, so I probably wouldn't play with those all the time, just have a class designed for those to show people how overpowered they can be. Playing with the same one or two guns all the time isn't fun for me, gets very repetitive and defeats the point of the game.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Ghost, I get the point of some weapons being overpowered, but you can pwn with any weapon as long as you have style.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Of course, but you barely have to aim with the overpowered ones. If everyone felt like improving their k/d/r then they could use those weapons, and if they did it would probably break the game because nobody would want to play it that much if all you do is die from getting sprayed so much.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

except the Seven Five. that was the worst pistol i have ever used. the accuracy was unbearably bad and it took 4 or 5 rounds to kill a person. it has a high magazine capacity, and that's it.

First, It's Five Seven. Second, Four to Five rounds is way too much ammo, not so sure how many bullets are in a mag, but four to five is not true. The accuracy is the same as any other pistol, the top of it.

Matrix, Yeah. You said that a million times. All you have to do is be good with your actions, and it doesn't matter if you are using the worst gun in the game, you can still be good with it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You said that a million times.

The only way that this crap will be fixed is if people complain about it. And if they keep complaining about it. You'll find a lot of videos on YouTube of people complaining about it. But hey, they probably don't care because another CoD game is going to come out in eight months and they know for a fact people will continue buying them, so why fix a few bugs that make it bad for people who actually care about the gameplay?
All you have to do is be good with your actions, and it doesn't matter if you are using the worst gun in the game, you can still be good with it.

Not my point. My point is that ANYONE can be good with those overpowered guns, and no gun should be that overpowered.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The only way that this crap will be fixed is if people complain about it.

*Sigh* Please don't complain about it here. Write a letter to them, I want to discuss other things than that repetively.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Please don't complain about it here.

Complaining here means people will see it and use those weapons, which means that more people will be using overpowered guns, thus resulting in the community using those. That is if they care for their k/d/r, which a lot of people do, so it works out either way.
I want to discuss other things than that repetively.

Bring up a topic then. Things don't magically happen.
Some guns HAVE to be overpowered. The real gun uses significantly larger rounds and as a result does more damage.

Machine pistols shouldn't be more powerful than most other guns, assault rifles, shotguns, sub machine guns, etc.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I left this out, but "real gun" as in you're comparing CoD to real life...? People don't 360 in the air and kill people with knives, a tomahawk doesn't bounce five difference times and happens to kill someone a hundred yards away, pull up scopes that quickly and get a shot off against a person five feet away with a gun with a high rate of fire, and other ridiculous things that happen in those games.

I complain about the CoD games, but I play them regardless. Because I have some hope that they'll fix the new one, no matter how ridiculous that sounds.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

And hey. I am NOT buying the next CoD game. The Modern Warfare series has concluded. Infinity Ward ended it. They wanted a trilogy, and that's what they made. The next will be another old-time war game by Treyarch and I'm not the least bit interested in buying it after Black Ops.

I'm only getting the next cod game if Treyarch decides to put another zombie storyline in it with at least 4 maps. Otherwise I think I'm done with cod. I started with MW2 and I haven't been through the whole cod series, but 3 is enough for me.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I kind of like when people use overpowered weapons because I mainly like challenges. I don't like how when I throw a tactical grenade, it seems no matter how far I throw it, my screen always turns white.

Showing 1141-1155 of 3990