The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839447
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I blame my tendency to camp on the fact that thats the onlyl thing you can do in Nacht der Untoten. In the little spot by the Grenade bag, and spam grenades through the door. One guy guards the window, and another covers the grenade throwers. Its a win all when done properly.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

@Maverick,

I tried your tactic, and it worked waaay better than I expected. Got to 26 using it. Record for me. This is not related to Black Ops zombies but I find it cool so I'll say it. I was playing MW3 today, and I put a Airdrop trap on C. I went to C, and a guy was about to get the airdrop package, and another guy was standing guard. Both were getting c. I would have observed but the guarder saw me and killed me, but right after that they both got hit by the Airdrop trap.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hey im looking to get a capture card form cod usage on my ps3. any advice on what to get?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I just played MW3, I was playing Domination on Arkaden. I used my Predator Missile and their whole team was at A flag and I got my first quad on MW3! I'm still hoping on getting a quad with any gun and a triple kill with a sniper.

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

Is MW3 any good?

zZPreDaToRZz96
zZPreDaToRZz96
1 posts
Jester

Yeah its really good...special ops are even much better!!

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I have got modern warfare 3...is it good?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh, why did u ignore my question? So u guys know of a good capture card for ps3 for cod?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I just played MW3, I was playing Domination on Arkaden. I used my Predator Missile and their whole team was at A flag and I got my first quad on MW3! I'm still hoping on getting a quad with any gun and a triple kill with a sniper.

NEWBS.

I have no idea what a capture card, is, what is it?
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Modern Warfare 3 is really fun to play. I like the spec op in MW3 rather than in MW2. My friend is like 7th or 8th prestige and he pwns me on every match I play in. The last mission is intense on hardened and veteren. I love all the new killstreak as well.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

why did u ignore my question

We didn't ignore, it's just no one knows of any good capture cards.

My friend is like 7th or 8th prestige

Wow, addicted much? I'm still only 2nd prestige level
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

I'm third prestige level 40 lol

I have a girlfriend and a job though so I don't think I'm that addicted :P

But I'm getting pissed off at lag and what not lately lol

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

The Xbox has horrible graphics, the PS3 runs a higher graphics card as well as Blue Ray, so no I don't have to admit something that isn't true.

Someone is obviously getting quite agressive over their precious PS3
AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Cod just isnt as good as it used to be, its a little washed up they need to improve something or its just going to be the same game every time.

pickmackertj
pickmackertj
10 posts
Nomad

mw3 and black ops are the best cod games ever

Showing 1171-1185 of 3990