The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839439
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol I was doing so good today at mw3 I just had to go a little crazy...
I made a new class and here it is
Model 1887
Rpg
Tactical insertion
Throwing knife
Xtreme conditioning
Quick draw pro
Stalker pro

The shot gun took some getting used to, but I did it. The rpg is just for te heck of it, and cauz it has two rockets and has some of the best range of a secondary. It was fun. And the throwing knife is great too, just incase u miss once and don't feel like using the lever

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Wow, addicted much? I'm still only 2nd prestige level

Im not even close to 1st prestige yet. Im a total noob so far.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Does prestiging in this game actually give you anything good? And I mean anything useful, not just a little symbol on your name.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Does prestiging in this game actually give you anything good? And I mean anything useful, not just a little symbol on your name.

In MW3, every time you prestige you get a bonus going into your next cycle. Extra custom class, a weapon you can take with you, double XP for a certain amount of time, gear you can take with you, ect.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket, I suggest that instead of using the RPG as your secondary, use the XM25. It's better for medium range and long range.

hamminnattor
hamminnattor
5 posts
Nomad

wow. lots of ideas, but some would take forever to make

cCracks
cCracks
12 posts
Nomad

Call Of Duty is the only game I play on Xbox 360 (even though I can only play on weekends) I am 2nd prestige, level 70 (I think) not that anybody cares, but I find it very fun and the best FPS for Xbox 360 out there!

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i havent played MW3 very much but im used to sniping in black ops so there was no such thing as quick scoping for me so im trying to practice my quick scoping and wondering if anyone has some advice cause i really suck at it but otherwise im a beast sniper

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

good idea board martian, i will try it. but i mean, this class was kinda a joke around class. what would piss u off more, getting killed by the xm25, or by an rpg?
also, the rpg does a lot of damage... so its pretty even, and its not as random of a shot as in mw2. it kinda goes in the direction u r pointing :P

OhhRiO
OhhRiO
1 posts
Nomad

I miss the old MW2 days

cc131988
cc131988
36 posts
Nomad

I ordered MW3 and it will arrive soon. Any comments on the game I should know?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

@Pickpocket,
Yeah, but the XM25 has more ammo so I use it. If you don't have scavenger on, the RPG gives you only two rockets.

@CC, For survival mode, NEVER buy everything you can get. You'll waste money quickly, and you really need the money in the later waves.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

cc, on multiplayer, find a really good gun that you like that u unlock at the begining and use that for most of ur games. it will level up and help u.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket, to shorten your post, use the Scar L.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Not me, ump45 ftw!!
But find a low level gun that works for u and ur good

Showing 1201-1215 of 3990