The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839440
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

I like CoD, but I do not love it. It's a pretty good franchise but in multiplayer there are a lot of cheap loadouts that pretty much annihilate anyone who is too good to resort to using them themselves. It is not the best franchise, but it is pretty fun sometimes.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I need 4 More Achivments on it all Survival Mode, There:
Reach Wave 10 All Maps
Reach Wave 15 All Maps
Buy all weapons and attachments
Buy all air-support and Care-Perks

Need to get to level 50 Survival I'm 48

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I don't really care about achievements. If maybe you could use your G.S to buy things on Xbox, then maybe I would try to get them. My friend has so many achievements though. He rents games every week and just does the story mode. He has 24,000 ish G.S in just like a year.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I am very upset right now.

On Kino, me and two other guys got to round 27. I had a Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun, a Pack-a-Punched Thunder Gun, and a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife. Juggernaught, Quick Revive, Mule Kick, and Quick of Hand were my perks.

And then the host ended the game. >.<

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, happened to me a few weeks ago when I got to round 31 and had everything I wanted and was doing good. That's why it's bad to play with randoms.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

What really gets me though is that I was about 2 seconds from shooting a guy who had fallen to get the 'See Me, Shoot Me, Heal Me' achievement.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

and Quick of Hand were my perks.
Never heard of the "Quick of Hand" perk, when was that added?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think he meant sleight of hand, ya' know, speed cola.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah either sleight of hand or quick draw....
Just thought I would say this but I got gold ump45 Friday! I'm trying for the g36c or whatever and the mp7. Both r good. And the msr. And the ak 47. Yup my 5 primary guns that I use in my classes.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I think he meant sleight of hand, ya' know, speed cola.
I know, I was just giving him a hard time. lol
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Just my opinion, I don't know nor care if others share the same viewpoint, but after playing MW2, Black Ops, and MW3 in a row, im really feeling that COD's starting to get a bit on the boring side, they've put to much emphasis on the repetetive, and somewhat dysfunctional multiplayer mode.

I feel they tried to hard, and it's really losing it's worth to me. I used to like it for the in-depth campaign, but it's getting repetetive and cut and paste from previous CODs (of which I've also played.) they need something new and addictive, im starting to get bored of finding glitches that you can only do in private match then have some Infinity Ward suits ruin the only entertainment in COD and patch it. Like really, I have no motivation whatsoever to play it just to finally get the cheesy gold camo for a gun then prestige and lose all my progress.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I agree. I'm only getting the next cod game if there's another zombie storyline.

and lose all my progress

Well, you don't lose everything. You keep your titles and emblems, and your prestige challenges.
therandomhobo
therandomhobo
14 posts
Nomad

Cod on xbox is the best and mw3 is the best cod game

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Oh
this is probably the greatest idea ever
Both of them. On a different note, I was playing online survival mode (The only way I can get past wave 24) and the other player froze in the middle of the game. At first, I thought he was just talking to a friend and not playing, so I killed all the enemies around him, and had to revive him constantly. After a bit, I died out of suicide attack dogs in a mob, so I went to a different game and the next guy who I played with didn't move. I quit the game and did another one, and the guy didn't move. Is it my XBOX failing, or something with the games network?

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I like all of Gstroy's ideas except for the taser stuff and the EMP RPG.

Showing 1186-1200 of 3990