ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468178
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Because God made them gay, and God cannot be wrong. God is infallible, if he makes people gay, then it must be acceptable in an ultimate sense.

Well aren't you saying that God cannot be wrong and that if he made people gay, then it must be OK.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Drace that really had nothing to do with what Carlie was saying...

@Carlie-
Umm I'm not really getting what your saying. Are you saying that everyone in the world has a vision of God when they are born and God is kept back in the subconcious part of their brain even if they've never heard of him?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well aren't you saying that God cannot be wrong and that if he made people gay, then it must be OK.

Right, that would be the reasoning. But what does this have to do with physical and mathematical laws?
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Umm I'm not really getting what your saying. Are you saying that everyone in the world has a vision of God when they are born and God is kept back in the subconcious part of their brain even if they've never heard of him?

I'm not saying that I believe that, but I am saying that is the understanding of the matter. At least in Medieval belief. However, even if someone is never baptized, they can never hope to make it to heaven. But we are supposed to have an innate sense of what is right and what is wrong.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

We can't really presume people in Africa to a worse afterlife than us.

-volcanboy

If you are a christian or a religion related to christians then hell would be the same for everyone, If you even are talking about hell by saying a "worse afterlife".
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Alright guys, lets get back to the topic here ;-) This is an interesting discussion to bring to the 'Is God real?' thread, not this one.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Homosexuality is not wrong unless you beleive in a certain relligion that says its wrong like christianity

Subaru I don't think this makes any sense at all.

Oh and Drace I read that website and it made me wonder. Have they found a gene that makes you straight?
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

There is no gene that makes u gay or straight!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Have they found a gene that makes you straight?

No, and I don't believe it is possible for a gene to do that.

You are born not knowing what female or male is. How can a gene make you attracted to a sex when your brain has no idea what a sex is?
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I agree with Drace 100%. Drace do u think its wrong?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

We only see homosexuality as wrong because of society Craze, and religion.

I'm not religious so no.
Theres really nothing wrong about it.

Although I do think its gross :-$

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We only see homosexuality as wrong because of society Craze, and religion.

Yep yep yep, I do agree with that. It is a natural occurrence, and we only think it is wrong because we are told that it is.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well about a week ago, u told me u were against it and u said it was discusting.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Well the same way we know what to eat. Of course people tell you what is edible or not but you still test it out. It's what makes you feel good, your natural impulse

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I did? I don't remember. You asked me the same question and I gave you the same answer. :-$

Showing 1636-1650 of 3228