ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468170
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

That is what is believed, it is also believed that god made it so that there was no fault. But there have been many (many) official translations where popes and the smart people of the time all got together and tried to convert the entire bible from one language to another. it is believed that throughout time people have put their two cents in. Not everyone is holy. Some clergy were corrupt and added ideas. Do we know which are original and which are added. No clue.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

That is interesting and while I dont know if its true or not do you really think god would allow that and give us false word?

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Does he still dabble with worldly affairs?
I didn't know that. I thought he kinda left after the end of the biblical times

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well then he would be giving us new christians in the present the wrong idea about everything the bible stands for do you not think so?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Psssst... hey guys... relate it back to the topic ;-)

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sorry!XD

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

kinda ...

I can't understand how a man could provoke another man while they see sexy girls around'em

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i think it's a matter of what food you like. hot dogs or tacos?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, someones physical appearance doesn't always relate to arousment, but I see what you're trying to say.

You are straight, correct? Well think about having sexual relations with a man. That'd be disgusting. That is more or less the view of a gay man on women

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You are straight, correct? Well think about having sexual relations with a man. That'd be disgusting. That is more or less the view of a gay man on women

Sexual orientation does not exist.

Its all about preference, what you think is right or wrong, or maybe fear, or even just choice.
ghost392
ghost392
11 posts
Nomad

I heard that homosexuality is actually a fetish D:

I just made a site and it already has lots of members. I am celebrating this with a kick off tournament of brawl and mario kart wii. Anyone can register so plz join www.thesecretoasis.co.nr

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Why do you think so Drace?
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Like I said, a human will do anything for pleasure like animals.
A male/female dog, or cat.

Plus how does a gene determine such a thing?
You are not born knowing what a male or female is. How can a gene determine it?
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Like I said, a human will do anything for pleasure like animals.

Yes, but their brain tells them who they want to have pleasure with. You are basically saying we are all bisexual.

Plus how does a gene determine such a thing?

When you are made, you get genes such as hair color, eye color, and so on. Now, the "normal" gene is to just become heterosexual since both of the parents are, heterosexual. However, I believe if one of the parents have homosexual thoughts, this can affect the gene. The homosexual part can overtake the heterosexual gene and thus making the child a homosexual. I could be wrong but they are researching into it so we will know more later.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yes, but their brain tells them who they want to have pleasure with. You are basically saying we are all bisexual.

I am.

I believe if one of the parents have homosexual thoughts, this can affect the gene

Thoughts can't affect genes :-$ Genes are coded into DNA. Not even possible.

The homosexual part can overtake the heterosexual gene and thus making the child a homosexual.

Ehh...
Showing 1666-1680 of 3228