ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468171
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Drace u told me wat I posted.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Drace u told me wat I posted.

There is no reason to argue it, unless you can find the original thread. 'He said she said' doesn't work well :-\\
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Midnightday, what do you not get about what I said? Certain religions think it's wrong but if you don't beleive in that religion you don't have to worry about it.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

However, even if someone is never baptized, they can never hope to make it to heaven. But we are supposed to have an innate sense of what is right and what is wrong

-Carlie

Yes but some people don't view homosexuality as wrong or right, and you certainly do not make it to heaven just by doing the right things, you have to accept jesus. (If you are a christian)
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sorry if I got off topic for a second, trying not to.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

I'm saying how is it gonna be morally good or bad based on religion. It's either good or bad, in every circumstance. Now people may have different opinions but the truth is the truth. Religion isn't everything. Only if you want it to be. You can choose what religion you are. It's not like you were born into a christian family and you have to be christian. And if you are christian, don't hide behind what the bible says. People seriously pick and choose what they listen to. Most of the christians who make those comments probably haven't even made their own decision about it. They were just told what to believe. So seriously people. Come on. Your just masking your insecurities about gay people with religion. If you were atheist and said i think it's disgusting I would respect that, if you made your own decision about it. But what just makes me so angry about this is that people are being told what to think. And since most people who are religious are christian, there's a major problem.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

So basically you are telling me that I am going by only what my religion says and that I was brought to a christian not by choice by something else like pressure of force? You don't think I take religion seriously? Trust me I know how to make my own choice. It's not my family who MADE me become a christian I also accepted it and beleived it was the right way. So I am not only going by what the bible says I am also going by what I beleive is right. And yes it can be morally good or wrong based on religion. It is a sin to christianity so there for, for christians it's wrong.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oops I may not have fully understood your statement before I answered it. You are wrong on one thing, yes it can be morally good or bad based on religion and if you are an atheist or if your religion doesn't say anything about homosexuality then it is neither good or bad it is just a choice.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Okay firstly, I'm not saying that fate made you christian. What I'm saying is that if you are born into a christian family/society your probably gonna believe in the christian faith. And you may think it's your choice, but your family deeply affected that choice.

And do you know why homosexuality is condemned in the bible?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well I'm interested to know why.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well about a week ago, u told me u were against it and u said it was discusting.

Who cares what he used to say? I know he did say that but I think it was just foreign to him. I could be wrong but I doubt he has been around many homosexuals so he didn't really get why they were like that. Anyways, now he tolerates them which is great.

I really don't understand that. I would guess that it has to do with Adam and Eve and the "right" way of parents. I don't know but that seems dumb to me if God is supposed to accept all.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Okay firstly, I'm not saying that fate made you christian. What I'm saying is that if you are born into a christian family/society your probably gonna believe in the christian faith. And you may think it's your choice, but your family deeply affected that choice.
And do you know why homosexuality is condemned in the bible

Then isnt that fate that I was brought up by a christian family? And to be truthful I do not exacxtly know why homosexuality is condemned but I used to know.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Okay well I guess if you believe in fate, but for me it's rather probability.

But anyway one reason that homos (I'm tired of the exual) are condemned is because the people who wrote the bible didn't believe that two men could love one another. Another reason that people think it's a sin is because of how homos are portrayed.

This is how people think of them, as drunkards, violent, rapists, molesters, and murderers. In mostly all of the passages in the bible gays are either raping old men, trying to rape old men, drunk, or dicing up little girls. If you really want i can show you the actual passages.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Also do you know how many times the bible has been translated. Most of those translators were very biased and it is possible that they added a little bit of what they think. And no one would know, or care.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Umm you say that the reason homos (im going with midnightday, it saves time) are considered wrong in christianity is because of the people who wrote the bible? God told the people who wrote the bible exactly what to write. And every man who helped write the bible has there own book
Ex. John wrote the book of john, etc.

Showing 1651-1665 of 3228