ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468154
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Nope. If this trauma included a complete rewire of the physical structure of the brain, it's possible.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

You really think that there is not one homosexual that was a complete heterosexual for most of their life then had a huge influence or trauma that lead them to become gay? not one?

That's like saying a huge influence can change your eye color. Sexuality and eye color are both from genes. Once you are one color/sexuality, you can't change it.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Total, it hasn't been proven that homosexuality comes from genes so you can't make arguments that require for that statement to already be established.

I can easily say "You cannot be born a homosexual because of genes because its a choice!"

warsaz
warsaz
14 posts
Nomad

it is against all religeion and morals in my oppinion

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

That's like saying a huge influence can change your eye color.

Are you kidding me?? I mean come on! Homosexuality has nothing to do with eye color! It is completely different except for the fact that they both have to do with genes, or so you say. What I said related nothing to the example that you came up with.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yea Total, you are trying to make the point that homosexuality is caused by genes and you do that by relating homosexuality to eye color, and the only way you say they relate is that they are both from genes. In order to take that statement in, one has to already believe that homosexuality is caused by genes.

Its a fallacious argument.

*Thanks Moe for that word :P*

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Total, it hasn't been proven that homosexuality comes from genes so you can't make arguments that require for that statement to already be established.

Scientists have been researching it more and more and they keep finding it could be related to genes. I am not saying I am right or wrong. Really, I don't think it matters if it is genes or a choice. Let people live how they want to live.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Scientists have been researching it more and more and they keep finding it could be related to genes

Ehh not quite. Do you have any sources to back that up?
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Scientists have been researching it more and more and they keep finding it could be related to genes. I am not saying I am right or wrong. Really, I don't think it matters if it is genes or a choice. Let people live how they want to live.

Ahh here is where we finally agree. I don't think at all that every single homosexual is a gay because of genes. Maybe some of them are but I still don't completely beleive that their is even a gene. But anyway if it was a gene or something else, it really doesn't matter. As much as I disagree with homosexuality, I am not going to try to stop it. I beleive that it was their choice and homosexuals can live their life however they please, just like we can. We are all humans and sexuality shouldn't make you view a person differently.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

But anyway if it was a gene or something else, it really doesn't matter.

Exactly. For all we know, it could be a combination of the two which sounds likely.

As much as I disagree with homosexuality, I am not going to try to stop it.

You seem like a tolerant person. Even if you disagree with it, you are not saying it is wrong.
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by tolerant person? And I do think think it is wrong but I don't think it is my place, or anyone elses place, to stop it. I would never confront a homosexual and try to convince him otherwise. That would be very rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't want people to try to make me stop being a heterosexual. So I think everyone should just leave them alone and worry about themselves.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

What is it about a boob that makes guys get that feeling, what is it of the other female thingy that gives men the same feeling?

A magic powder that makes your eyes burn with such intensity?

I rather go with that then a gene that can give you a feeling when you look at nothing more then just a lump or a oval thingy >_>

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Yes, but guys can become aroused with just parts of a body. Women, not so much.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I didn't understand that last comment Drace? You would rather go with what?

Showing 1741-1755 of 3228